Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jeffpm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Embarrassed is not the word I would use. I'd rather say I'm "anxious" to play them and for me, BBB, AC/DC and Kingpin top the list.

#52 11 years ago
    #53 11 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

i never understood the big hype about MM because i never played one

Hey Man, any time you want to pop on by ...feel free, we can crack the MM together!

-Mauro

#54 11 years ago

never played:

AFM
    TSPP
    ACDC
    X-men
    Transformers

simply because i have never seen them anywhere on location or at the club where i play pinball.
    i am curious how these will play since i hear so many things about them (especially afm, tspp and acdc ofcourse)

#55 11 years ago

TSPP
    LOTR
    AC/DC
    The Shadow

2 years later
    #56 9 years ago

It's an old thread, but I've owned a pin for a year now and have been avidly spending my time indulged in this hobby and looking at the top 100, I've got a long way to go to find the games I'm jonesing to play at least once.

TZ
    STTNG
    TS
    CC
    SoF
    D&D
    CV
    AFM

#57 9 years ago

Since you resurrected this thread, I'll add mine: Safecracker. Seen it but never managed to play it.

#58 9 years ago

I've still never played WoZ.

#59 9 years ago

The highest rated game I have never played is Congo @39 (Discounting AMH @ 25 as I suspect the reviews are a little inflated due to it's newness)

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I've still never played WoZ.

Well, next time you're up this way...

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

Well, next time you're up this way...

I'll take you up on that. Thanks!

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

i never understood the big hype about MM because i never played one.

Sort of what you said, I've never played one but I have monkey'd around with it on the Pinball Arcade on the mac. It's pretty cool... I've just never seen one.

#63 9 years ago

The only games in the top 50 I haven't spent some time with are America's Most Haunted and The Walking Dead.

The game I'm most ashamed of having not played (or most want to play) is Fathom. I can't imagine it's not catastrophically overrated, but a lot of my favorite games are early SS Ballys.

#64 9 years ago

I am missing 24 out of the top 100, but two of those are AMH and Walking Dead. The highest pin I havent played is The Shadow. The pin I most wanna try out in the top 100 is SoF.

#65 9 years ago

I haven't played a ton of Zaccaria's which is ridiculous: Black Belt, Soccer Kings, Locomotion, Pinball Champ '82, Magic Castle, Robot, Spooky

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

The game I'm most ashamed of having not played (or most want to play) is Fathom. I can't imagine it's not catastrophically overrated,

If you like Centaur, you will enjoy Fathom. They are in the same league. Jewels from the Bally golden age.

Quoted from Craig:

I'll add mine: Safecracker.

Neither did I, now that you mention it. Saw it twice, but never played it!

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from boscokid:

Discounting AMH @ 25 as I suspect the reviews are a little inflated due to it's newness

Not sure about this. From the videos I saw and reports I read it looks like a good game - have not played it either.
    What may affect its rating is that it did not get low bogus ratings...yet.

#68 9 years ago

I haven't played 17 of the pinside top 100. Not embarrassed, 'cause If I ever run into the,, I'll play them.

#69 9 years ago

Viper Night Drivin'

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Embarrassed is not the word I would use. I'd rather say I'm "anxious" to play them and for me, BBB, AC/DC and Kingpin top the list.

Kingpin is rad!

#71 9 years ago

I've never played Flash. I've never even seen a complete working one in person.

#72 9 years ago

king-pin is more rad!Not embarrassed about not having played any game.
    I love buying"new"games from the '90's,much cheaper than current new games.

#73 9 years ago

Except for some of the LE versions of recent Stern's, I've played every game in the top 100, and the only game from 100-200 I can't be positive I've played is T-X Sector.

There are a couple of old woodrails that I haven't run across yet that I would like to get a game on.

#75 9 years ago

Funhouse. Can't bring myself to do it. Rudy is way too creepy.

#76 9 years ago

Nothing. There are plenty of machines I have yet to really play, but I don't buy into the snobbery. There are a number of so called 'A' titles that play like garbage *cough* TOTAN *cough* TOM and plenty of fun B and C tittles.

#77 9 years ago

The game I want to play most but have never found on location is F-14 Tomcat.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-youre-embarrassed-youve-never-played/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.