(Topic ID: 137740)

Pins You Thought You Would Enjoy And Didn't!!!

By HoneyBadger

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwilightZone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 8 years ago

TAF - loved the game in the arcade. Really wanted one, but couldn't justify the price (many years ago) compared to other games. Finally bit the bullet and bought one. Within a day, I knew I wanted it gone. Still enjoy it at others homes. It's just too easy to get to wizard mode -- at least for me -- in a home environment. Love the theme and the call outs. Happy to see it go, though.

EATM - love the theme. Bought one in a package deal years ago. It was dirty, but in amazing shape other than some fade on the cab. Had never played one, but knew I couldn't lose. I took it completely apart, shopped it, got everything working. Played my first game....."oh....". Knew it wasn't for me. Sold quick, though, so no complaints. Much like POTC, it's too stop and go. Almost every shot stops the ball (only ramp shots have some flow). Don't miss it at all.

POTC - I really want to love the game. Love the theme, love the moving ship, but it's the game has way too much stop and go. It's absolutely boring. And the ball times are super long. I've actually left credits on the game and walked away. I'll always play one or two games on location. Depending on the location, I'll win a game or extra ball. I was in Niagra Falls last week and I was winning games. Played a couple of games. On last game I won an extra game AND matched. Left the game with 2 credits for the next person. I was done.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwilightZone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-you-thought-you-would-enjoy-and-didnt?tu=TwilightZone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.