Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yaksplat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-1 (resized).jpg
    image-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Just wondering what some of the pins are that having scoring that doesn't take a masters in pinball to figure out.

I once had a NBA fastbreak that I never wanted, but thought was great. It had to go in a trade deal, but I loved just scoring 1's,2's and 3's.
    And i'm not even a big basketball fan.

I don't like EM's.
    I probably spend more time fixing pins than playing them.
    Theme really matters to me.

Sometimes I don't want to spend to much time thinking, I just want to play.
    I also like to play some pins more like an adventure game than for points.

#4 4 years ago

Theme matters because I have to at least like what I'm looking. Sorta of like a car you don't drive often, but it still needs to look good when you walk by it.
    Didn't say I hate basketball, just don't follow it closely.

1 week later
    #14 4 years ago

Just to be clear, i'm not in the market for a pin.
    I keep my eye out and buy when the timing and price is right.

I've had a lot of system 11's and I feel most have run their course with me.

I figured you guys would mention soccer, i'm certainly no soccer fan, but if it comes up cheap and local, I might be willing to give it a try.

In a twist of fate, I acquired a really nice theatre of magic since I made this post. (no I was not looking, but a trade deal came up and I took it), while I still don't grasp the scoring very well, i'm having no trouble following the callouts and my kids (2 and 4) are loving the them (they think the magnets are real magic, lol)
    Chuck's see shot hit shot advice in the second post seems to really apply.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-with-simple-scoring?tu=jcar302 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.