Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by thall17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I live in Connecticut and am looking for a few different machines to start off my collection. If anyone knows of machines in state or someone that will ship please let me know. I am looking for: Cirques Voltaire
Addams Family
Theatre of magic
Tales of arabian nights
Scared Stiff
Tales from the crypt

Depending on the prices I wouldnt mind picking up 3 of the six machines CV, AF, and TOM being at the top of my list. thanks

#2 9 years ago

There is a Tales from the Crypt for sale on Pynball.com

#3 9 years ago

Hope you don't get a shock when you see the prices, you have picked out some top level pins there!

#4 9 years ago

Huh, what a random pin to throw in that list. All top list Williams, then suddenly a random average gottlieb.

#5 9 years ago

The legendary TAF, and some top notch WPC-95 All-Star pins. The Data East listed (TFTC) isn't too darn shabby either...and can be found at an affordable price (about half the price of any of the other machines listed).

Good luck with your search Vanquish09.

#6 9 years ago

"Huh, what a random pin to throw in that list. All top list Williams, then suddenly a random average Gottlieb ..."

If you are referring to the TFTC, it's actually an above average Data East.

#7 9 years ago

I'm not to concerned about the prices. I have some rainy day money set aside. The biggest problem is finding some of them. I have almost given up on finding them local but I'm not to hot on the shipping idea. CV is near impossible to find. I had one guy in CT willing to sell me one for 4500 and he backed out .

#8 9 years ago

whoops, I thought TFTC was gottlieb. maybe I'm thinking of freddy....

#9 9 years ago

All great games, including the Tales from the Crypt (TFTC) which I owned and enjoyed. Do not let the idea that it is Data East fool you as they made some good titles such as TFTC, Jurassic Park, Tommy, etc.

As for Gottlieb, the older titles were great but when it went to Gottlieb-Premiere things went a bit off. Perhaps the only Gottlieb-Premiere I would own is a Stargate...

#10 9 years ago

i know its not on your list, and although i preferred a trade i do have a family guy for 3800. its in the market section so i won't blabber on, but i'm in ct as well. just throwing it out there..

#11 9 years ago

This place is in Orange CT. Prices are high but they have a ton of Pball games, used and new. Expect to pay top dollar for CV, AF, TZ etc.

http://pinballs.com/

#12 9 years ago

The cv looks very nice that same one is on eBay. The prices on most of his pins are high. CV is a great pin you should be able to find a nice one for 4-4500.

3 months later
#13 9 years ago

I have a real nice Tales From The Crypt that I would sell. $1700 plus cost to build a crate for it...I'm in Michigan....

Thanks

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside