Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinmister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AEC1F08D-1814-409E-B0DD-E6188E18CE83 (resized).jpeg
    acdc (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Mine is the TWD. 9 out of 10 games I am cursing/shoving the game around trying to avoid the wide outlanes and magnet throws down the middle but that one game where it all clicks is pure love. The only game where I want to put my fist through the glass on a cheap drain but love the difficulty as it makes me a better player.

#3 4 years ago

GB Premium.......magnaslings....

#4 4 years ago

BSD I know I don't want to push the start button again...

#5 4 years ago

I agree with TWD. I owned a Pro for a while and some days it was the greatest pin ever and the next day I was cursing it out of frustration. However, overall, amazing pin.

#6 4 years ago

High Speed 2 Getaway.

#8 4 years ago

Definitely GB Premium! It’s so darn frustrating at times but love the shots!

#9 4 years ago

All of them!~

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

BSD I know I don't want to push the start button again...

Same!

I promise YOU eternal life!

#12 4 years ago

Iron maiden, if I got the ramp shots down I love it, but sometimes they are so hard to hit

#13 4 years ago

I really hate firepower. Then I’ll go downstairs and have a good game on it and decide to keep it.

#14 4 years ago

Well, I hated every second of playing the shadow and loved when I sold it. Does that count?

#15 4 years ago

The Beatles. I don't care for the theme at all but I can play that game forever.

#16 4 years ago

Sttng

#17 4 years ago

Whirlwind is the one I love to hate

#18 4 years ago

I love hate afm. I love the game but everyone and I mean everyone else is better on it. No exceptions. I almost never win on the game. I was playing against some new person in a tourney and it was afm. I was doing ok, six billion first ball or something. Then this guy is at 200 billion. 230. Ball one. I can't win.

Love hate.

#19 4 years ago

Love hate love / Alice in chains.

#20 4 years ago

1. TWD
    2. Tron
    3. Dragonfist
    4. Spirit
    5. Iron Man

#21 4 years ago

#dialed-in - It's just hard and I'm not very good at making the scoop.

#22 4 years ago

ACNC.

#23 4 years ago

Akka Dakka

acdc (resized).jpgacdc (resized).jpg

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Akka Dakka
    [quoted image]

I agree 100%

AEC1F08D-1814-409E-B0DD-E6188E18CE83 (resized).jpegAEC1F08D-1814-409E-B0DD-E6188E18CE83 (resized).jpeg
    #26 4 years ago

Shadow!
    Most games are sub 200.000.000 and done fast, but 1 in like 10 games you suddenly score 1.000.000.000+ with long balltimes

#27 4 years ago

Judge dredd

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brettv:

Judge dredd

I just picked one up and holy crap is that a good game. Tough as hell and so damn fast, but good.

I'd pick Indy 500. That game is an asskicker. It's the fastest game ever made. There's no rest.

#29 4 years ago

All of them!!!!
    Love them when they are working
    And hate them when they are not!!!

#30 4 years ago

AC/DC- Love the music and theme-hate the cheap ass drains and it constantly kicking you in the nuts.

#31 4 years ago

ST-TNG
    Great sound and call outs. Good layout, shots and modes.
    BUT the outlane drains are brutal.

#32 4 years ago

I will also add Ghostbusters. I love this game sooooooo much but I hate that I have to play 3-5 games just to get warmed up to the flipper gap difference. I have to re-train myself every time I play it. Love it-but hate it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-that-you-have-a-love-amp-hate-for-?hl=brettv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.