Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BC2A4B5-A68B-4A48-92F6-3E812097A4B9 (resized).jpeg
8640471A-A45F-4D08-BD6A-AAD75DBC20D6 (resized).jpeg
8a34c451e03021285788d9b1466e9325 (resized).png
imbg (resized).jpg
Graphic_Art_Poster_-_Iron_Man_-_Hollywood_Collection (resized).jpg
9846bbb11cc201ac3e93fb98960eb95d8e58a9d3 (resized).jpg

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago

Attack from Mars
Iron Man

#52 4 years ago

Another vote for Iron Man.

In the EM department:

Fast Draw. (Ok next ball I’ll get all the cowboys knocked down. Game over? Ok next game, I get 5 more tries. Oh, come on. This time it’s gotta happen, etc etc )

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

AFM is that way for me.

I agree

#54 4 years ago

The easy answer is any of my short flipper EMs.

However since I'm trying to conform to the norm around here, I put a bunch of plays on my Judge Dredd before it crapped out at 1:00 in the morning the other night. Then I took the whole drop target bank apart and fixed it and played on until 3:30 AM.

#55 4 years ago

I know some pinsiders don't consider it a true pin, but Strikes N Spares always brings me back for more games. Maybe it's because a perfect game can be achieved, or because a lucky streak could result in a high game. Or I just like bowling.

#56 4 years ago

Out of my collection currently the games that have me hitting the start button repeatedly are...

Ghostbusters LE
Star Wars LE
TNA
Fishtales
Avengers LE

-All of these games are like Doritos chips-You simply cannot stop at just one chip or one game.

#57 4 years ago

play upper PF until ball goes down, right flipper control, shot the left ramp...
repeat again, and again, and again, and again, and... :/
until the right slingshot is really sensitive and did not allow to do this

#58 4 years ago

It had been years since I played a real - not digital - Twilight Zone until last night. There's a nearly perfect (for location) TZ at Emporium Wicker Park in Chicago. I moved around from game to game but came back twice to it before going home last night.

#59 4 years ago

Alien - missions are awesome.

#60 4 years ago

Maiden
Thrones
Stern Kiss
Deadpool
EBD

#61 4 years ago

1967 Bally Surfers. Short game but just has a fun layout.

#62 4 years ago

Baywatch
Ripley's
WCS 94

#63 4 years ago

LOTR_________I'm kidding. Still Tron.

#64 4 years ago

Pinbot

BK3

#65 4 years ago

Going back to The Pinball Lounge this weekend. Family Guy and The Beatles I’ll play for sure.

#66 4 years ago

Blackout for me. Just one more time to try and get a blackout. Sure, the pin was cheaper but it'd be easier putting down a crack pipe and walking away.

#67 4 years ago

I'm the same way with Stars. What is it about this game that's so addictive?

#68 4 years ago

Right now it’s Barb Wire. I love shooting Fatso

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

I'm the same way with Stars. What is it about this game that's so addictive?

The quick game times, speed, chimes, and the false hope that there is a 100k shot out there to be had.

#70 4 years ago

For me at right now it’s RZ. Can’t stop playing it.

I have mine set up pretty hard and it is one brutal game.

#71 4 years ago

I have the hardest time turning off my Mata Hari. I’ll have my finger on the power switch and look at the lit back glass and think “ahhh F it, I’ll play one more...”

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The quick game times, speed, chimes, and the false hope that there is a 100k shot out there to be had.

Has PAPA ever used it in their tournaments?

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Has PAPA ever used it in their tournaments?

Yep. It was at pinburgh last weekend. I’ve also played it in classics events at circuit events that PAPA brings games to.

#74 4 years ago

Usually the classic games. I rarely play a long game and think, let’s do that again immediately.
I’ve got some nice classics now. TNA looks right home with them.
8640471A-A45F-4D08-BD6A-AAD75DBC20D6 (resized).jpeg8640471A-A45F-4D08-BD6A-AAD75DBC20D6 (resized).jpeg

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRookie:

The walking dead

For the win.
Borg. You da man.

Lyman, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Cleland, thank you for eternity.

Runner ups: ColorDmd. Mod makers.

#76 4 years ago

Going with these - can’t stop playing:

BKSoR with upper pf
EBD
Centaur
DP
IM
AFM
TWD
Maiden

Beginning to think I have a problem.

#77 4 years ago

Anything with a spinner I can really rip....

#78 4 years ago

Spider Man and BSD

#79 4 years ago

Can't believe Firepower hasn't gotten a mention. Kicked my arse every single time.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

Can't believe Firepower hasn't gotten a mention

good point !

#81 4 years ago

Jackbot
WCS 94
White Water

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Beatles. After a couple thousand plays (3-ball), I've gotten to Taxman multiball twice. I keep thinking "this time I can get to Hard Day's Night multiball and then finish modes for Taxman."
I think "one more play" lends itself to short ball time games. As much as I love LOTR, it does not have that "one more play" feel.

This literally came to mind...including the LOTR analogy!!

#83 4 years ago

Cosmic Gunfight is so addictive. Wish they made more of these. Great rules. Amazing game.

#84 4 years ago

Twilight zone for me. I consistently get my but kicked but keep coming back for more.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

Can't believe Firepower hasn't gotten a mention. Kicked my arse every single time.

+1

Easy to learn ruleset, but some wicked short ball times can be had.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I have the hardest time turning off my Mata Hari. I’ll have my finger on the power switch and look at the lit back glass and think “ahhh F it, I’ll play one more...”

I was like this with The Hobbit for the first few months.

Now it's the late 70's early 80's games, Genie and Lost World. Lost World because it's just so beautiful to play and look at Genie because it's only 1 ball in 4 that let's you feel like you are winning.

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercury:

Which pins have you pressing that start button over and over again?

Huh?
I feel this way about all of my pins.
If you have a pin that you DON'T feel this way about -- you need to sell it and move on.
-mof

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Now it's the late 70's early 80's games, Genie and Lost World. Lost World because it's just so beautiful to play and look at Genie because it's only 1 ball in 4 that let's you feel like you are winning.

Just wait until you play paragon!

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's on the list but Sorcerer is on the top of the list. Just can't get over the art of this era and the other two machines (as well as Paragon and Swords of Fury) are there just to compliment the right Sorcerer when i find it.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Cosmic Gunfight is so addictive. Wish they made more of these. Great rules. Amazing game.

If by great rules you mean shoot the right orbit over and over. that being said, I still want one!

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Quoted from Daditude:

Quoted from punkin:

It's on the list but Sorcerer is on the top of the list. Just can't get over the art of this era and the other two machines (as well as Paragon and Swords of Fury) are there just to compliment the right Sorcerer when i find it.

Paragon is the best of both worlds. I used to own a lost world full restoration. It was gorgeous, but gameplay was still lacking. Genie is an awesome wide body that challenges you. Paragon is better looking and more challenging. I think it might the most underrated game out there.

#92 4 years ago

Thanks mate, keep hearing that and taking notice. I bought the Lost World off the last owner who restored it too. New BG fully restored cab and the playfield as good as he could have got it. I would take on my worst nightmare and do a swap with a new PF if they made one.

#93 4 years ago

The Shadow
TZ

#94 4 years ago

AFM
Fathom
Seawitch
Whitewater
BM 66
ACNC

#95 4 years ago

Avatar LE. Only got it as a bit of a filler until something else came along but I’m playing it so much more than any other. Definitely can’t stop pressing start over and over. Wh20 second.

#96 4 years ago

No mention of Wonka. Lol.

#97 4 years ago

Deadpool
White Water
AC/DC

#98 4 years ago

Alien Star

#99 4 years ago

It hasn't been the same game all the time, but this past week it was Fish Tales.

#100 4 years ago

I played Whirlwind for 6 months straight when I first bought it, rarely if ever played anything else. Ass kicker!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-that-have-that-just-one-more-gamefeel-aka-most-addicting/page/2?hl=sodacrack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.