5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tacshose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1219_front_org.jpg
    image-873.jpg

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

image-873.jpg

#102 5 years ago

Scard Stif and The Addams Family, she is very fond of horror themes
    Think I have to get her one of those before I can get one more for me, haha.

#103 5 years ago

My favorite of the ones in my house is NGG, my mom's favorite in her house is Flintstones, and we both really liked Scared Stiff and BOP at the latest expo. Of the girls that come to play at my house, Frankenstein seems to be a favorite, followed by RFM.

#104 5 years ago

All pins are good for wives and girlfriends.

#105 5 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle are in the house for my wife who enjoyed the cartoon as a kid. For her, this one is all about theme.

The surprise favorite, however, is Fast Draw. Never thought the theme would appeal to her but she loves the game play, one of the few machines she'll play without invitation or prompting.

rody

#106 5 years ago

This list is looking more and more like, "What pinball games are good for beginners." Methinks everyone's wives and girlfriends are casual players. Chances are, if they get deep into the hobby, their tastes will mirror the top 100 pretty closely.

When I first started playing, all the games listed here (TOM, TOTAN, CFTBL) were my favorites too because of straightforward rules and cool themes. Get them more involved in the hobby, and they may even grow to love Angus's ugly mug.

#107 5 years ago

Alichino... I agree that women need a challenge. My mom originally liked South Park when we played it at an expo, but after a few games claimed she'd not want to own it because it would get boring quick. A game needs to be appealing enough to get them interested, then deep enough to hold interest for awhile.

#108 5 years ago

about the only game my wife and my daughter-in-law play is No Fear. Maybe MM sometimes. I cannot figure it out, but they score big on NF so maybe that's why.

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

about the only game my wife and my daughter-in-law play is No Fear.

Ha...don't here that one everyday. My GF hated that damn game.

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...don't here that one everyday. My GF hated that damn game.

Agree - My wife and daughters always recommend NF for the one I should sell.

#111 5 years ago

IJ, I tell you...It's the gun and the whips....

WOZ, There's a tiny bit of wicked witch in all of them. My GF loves to mimic the witch call-outs throughout the day

#112 5 years ago

My wife doesn't like my EM's or Solid states or the DM's that I own. But likes Bride of Pinbot, Roadshow, Banzai Run and of course pins I can't afford - MM , Scared Stiff and WOZ.

As we both watch Nascar I hope when I get a Nascar pinball she does like that, but of course no guarantees there!

#113 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

WOZ, There's a tiny bit of wicked witch in all of them.

Two women fighting over shoes? The ultimate chick flick!

#114 5 years ago

Junk Yard. Not so much with my wife, but when the non-pinball playing ladies come over it's the one that they say, "THIS is my game!" and play the most. It's somewhat fast but still plenty of downtime to regroup, jackpot in multiball doesn't get any simplier, and the video modes are fun and plentiful.

#115 5 years ago

Yeah my GF really liked JY. She usually likes a "story" to go along with things. Although I will say She has played Metallica more than any other game.

#116 5 years ago

I am female and like the ones we have CC is on my list to buy. Looking forward to playing TBL, seeing if that's nice to buy as well.

#118 5 years ago

My wife and daughter liked Jokerz when they played it at Pin a Go-Go. I've never played it or even watched a video of gameplay, but I'm buying one right now sight unseen to keep them hooked.

4 months later
    #119 4 years ago

Wife's favorites are Cirqus Voltaire, Spiderman, WOZ, Fish Tales, and although she didn't like it at first really was sad after I sold Pinbot after 7 years. She seems to like our latest acquisition, Pinball Magic.

On the opposite end she hated the Centaur I brought home and still makes fun of it as the ugliest game we've ever owned. And as far as theme, none of the Playboy pins will ever come home and actually I'm fine with that.

#120 4 years ago

My wife hates pinball except for WOZ. That is the only one I can ever get her to play. I guess I need to get her one sooner or later. Good thing I like it too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 279.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 51.45
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 47.00
    $ 229.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 139.00
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside