5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Butterflygirl24
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bkp_01.jpg
    image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I have always had my machines on concrete. After going through hell we're finally moving into our new home. The pins will now have a place designed for them. ( Log great room with a dedicated theater and bar over looking the lake!) Is there a certain product that works best to protect the carpet and maybe help them slide? Thank you.

#2 5 years ago

I use new leg levelers and clear coat them a couple of time before installing them.

#4 5 years ago

2nd on the sliders they work great. Then you can move your pins around with ease.

#5 5 years ago

New leg levelers will be fine on carpet. Just watch out for old rusted leveler with the bottoms worn out.

#6 5 years ago

Magic sliders from HD are great on carpet, especially low nap commercial style carpet. They allow you to slide games in and out from walls easily without sliding too easily when nudging etc.

#7 5 years ago

Sliders are great on thin carpet...

But for thicker i would go with Pinfooties from our very own Bryan Kelly!

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2110
    bkp_01.jpg

#8 5 years ago

I get these from Amazon. The machines don't move as much as you might think with these under the legs. They kind of settle into their place and remain stationary.

image.jpg

#10 5 years ago

I also have these under all my pins and video games. They work great. You can still nudge them, as they do settle in the carpet after a few weeks.

#12 5 years ago

Gravity wins, carpet loses.

Steve

#13 5 years ago

Bryan Kelly's Pin Footies, I would use nothing less.

#14 5 years ago

Congrats on getting into your new log home in the Northwoods! Hope you're breathing a sigh of relief. We're almost neighbors.

I use Moving Men furniture sliders. Any furniture slider will work, but I think Moving Men are the best.

#15 5 years ago

These are what I use they are great. They will sink into carpet so the game wont move but when you want yo move it they slide easy when shifted out of the hole.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hoopjohn:

Congrats on getting into your new log home in the Northwoods! Hope you're breathing a sigh of relief. We're almost neighbors.
    I use Moving Men furniture sliders. Any furniture slider will work, but I think Moving Men are the best.

totally cheating. may as well put it on casters.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from mulder2010:

I get these from Amazon. The machines don't move as much as you might think with these under the legs. They kind of settle into their place and remain stationary.

image.jpg 29 KB

These are absolutely awesome. Perfect for carpet or wood or tile floors. I can slide my pin by myself on these out of my carpeted game room, through my tiled kitchen, over my hardwood floor to my back door where I can cart it away.

enough for 4 pins:
    amazon.com link »

#18 5 years ago

the amazon link does not take you to the product page. What is the name of the product?
    Thank You

#19 5 years ago

Waxman reusable sliders furniture moving kit, oatmeal

#20 5 years ago

sweet thanks.

#22 5 years ago

Pin-butts for me too. They come in tons of colors, so you can color match your game!

Phoebe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 209.99
    $ 199.99
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 23.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 89.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside