Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jorge5240
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2ADB5556-CE28-465B-9928-1B39ECC5B890 (resized).png
    9EFF7828-B506-41FB-AB04-8E121346A9C8 (resized).jpeg
    20180718_223026 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I know this was covered before, but no new posts have been made recently. So, any luck finding a place to play in Maui, going to be in kihei, Lahina area. Thx,,,,

20180718_223026 (resized).jpg20180718_223026 (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

I just got back from Maui. I go twice a year. No pins. Oahu has pins

#3 5 years ago

Will be in Oahu for 3 days too, where are they? Thx for reply

#4 5 years ago

Unfortunately, Maui doesn’t have anywhere to play pinball.

Kauai and Oahu are the only islands, that have a place to play.

#5 5 years ago

Thx Brett. Spent a lot of time on Camano as kid, grandparents had house there. Uncle still owns. Where in Oahu did u play?

#6 5 years ago

If your really cringing for a game....
    The Man Cave in Kihei has about 8 pins on display, Virtual tables to. Nice Guy, good owner, retail pricing.

#7 5 years ago

Yes I saw that, prob woyldnt like me in there playin for hours

#8 5 years ago

Wouldn't

#9 5 years ago

I haven’t been to Oahu for ten years. Let me check with a few guys I know on Oahu. I now live six months a year, in Maui.

What part of Camano does your Uncle live?

#10 5 years ago

On the water, do you know any of the granstons? Family has owned since the late 50s or early 60s

#11 5 years ago

I have heard of the name, but I don’t know them.

Where are you located?

#12 5 years ago

In ellensburg. I think 3 uncles and 1 cousin have houses there now, but all still live in seattle area. Prob a mile or less from little grocery store

#13 5 years ago

It’s probably Huntington’s, above Rocky Point.

I’ll pm you when I find out where to play on Oahu.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yes I saw that, prob woyldnt like me in there playin for hours

No, not for hours. But you can go in, check it out, play a few games.

#15 5 years ago

This place in Kauai has pinball (beer and food too!)

http://www.kauaiislandbrewing.com/index.html

9EFF7828-B506-41FB-AB04-8E121346A9C8 (resized).jpeg9EFF7828-B506-41FB-AB04-8E121346A9C8 (resized).jpeg
    #16 5 years ago

I was in Maui last week. Met Woody Harrelson on the sidewalk and said hi. Was a surreal moment.

This is the pins I located but nothing on Maui.

2ADB5556-CE28-465B-9928-1B39ECC5B890 (resized).png2ADB5556-CE28-465B-9928-1B39ECC5B890 (resized).png
    #17 5 years ago

Brett, do you rent your house in Maui when you're not there?

2 months later
    #18 5 years ago

Any new Updates on this topic?
    Where are all the pins in Maui?

2 weeks later
    #19 5 years ago

Man cave had an acdc luci. For sale, but could prob play a game or 2

#20 5 years ago

My family owns a townhouse on Maui I have thought about bringing some pins over but we still rent it out. I will wait until we no longer rent and then probably move one or two over. I am heading over soon but not expecting to see any arcade stuff there.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

My family owns a townhouse on Maui I have thought about bringing some pins over but we still rent it out. I will wait until we no longer rent and then probably move one or two over. I am heading over soon but not expecting to see any arcade stuff there.

Do you run it out as a vacation rental and if so what are your thoughts on house bill 108

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Do you run it out as a vacation rental and if so what are your thoughts on house bill 108

We rent it out but it is actually part of the grande wailea and from my understanding was the last area zoned for short term rentals in wailea. That is my understanding but I don’t own the property, my dad does so he probably knows more about it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-in-maui and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.