11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kidfresh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Ok so I am in Los Angeles for the week and would love to find some good pins to play. I particularly would love to find some newer Sterns such as AC/DC, Transformers, X-Men, or Spiderman. Any around close by? Thanks for any help!!!

#3 11 years ago

I'd say Molly at Pins and Needles may be your best bet for the most machines in one location. Plus she's a REAL player and keeps her games in really good shape. I've never had a complaint about any of her games at all. Check out pinsandneedlesla.com for her hours.
    Have fun in LA!
    Art.

#4 11 years ago

I want to give a big thanks to Greg aka Rarehero for allowing me to play his awesome games while I was in L.A. What a blast and awesome host!!! Great times and finally got to play the newer Sterns! AC/DC and Tron Rock!!!

#5 11 years ago

Any time! It's always fun to meet other collectors and play pinball!

#6 11 years ago

Greg's collection is awesome, and a great guy to boot! I gotta get over for some AC/DC action and see what all the fuss is about, I still have not played one.

#7 11 years ago

PARTY AT GREG'S HOUSE!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from cleland:

Greg's collection is awesome, and a great guy to boot! I gotta get over for some AC/DC action and see what all the fuss is about, I still have not played one.

Cleland - you have an open invitation ...and...now I'm on the LED journey - so you'll like my games now lol

#9 11 years ago

Usually Gablehouse Bowl here in Torrance tends to always have STERNS. Last time i visited, they had an AC/DC and Tron.

#10 11 years ago

Last time I visited I had all the high scores on both machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-in-la and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.