• Latest reply 2 years ago by J_Striker
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0833 (resized).JPG
IMG_0832 (resized).JPG
Jerry's_Pizza_Pinball_Tournament_6-4.pdf (PDF preview)
Jerry's_Pizza_Pinball_Tournament_5-7.pdf (PDF preview)
Jerry's_Pizza_Pinball_Tournament.pdf (PDF preview)
311_(resized).JPG
314_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rskb41.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

I realise this is old...but have the same question....would anyone have any updated info....Honolulu, Kona, Mauii ? In saying that, we probably have plenty of other things to do over there

#10 5 years ago

We won't be there till April. But will be sure to tell of all we find

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

Sopranos on third floor at Senor Frogs in downtown Honolulu. Also a WPT at a fun factory in Honolulu but can't remember which one as there were more than one location.

We might check out Sopranos We owned a WPT so maybe don't need to check that one out Thanks for the feedback !

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

We plan to go in May, never been there and have no idea what to do. I can't say I'm going to be looking that hard for pins, but if I spot any, I'll report back.

There is so much to do over there, so many great hikes...I don't think we will have much time for pins either, but doesn't hurt to know where they are We play every day at home, we might get withdrawals !!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

senior frogs closed a couple years ago, not sure about the wpt at fun factory.

OK, won't be going there.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

i go to oahu/maui/big island regularly and i have never seen a pin in the wild. If you want pins we have some in my friends brewery on Kauai "Kauai Island Brewery" let me know if you come this way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hawaiibrewerysurfpins

googling now to see where you are

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

I'm at a laundromat in Hilo at the moment, wishing there was a pin in here like the laundromat near me back home!
We were on Oahu for a couple days and the big island over a week now and I have not needed a pin yet-- except waiting for laundry

I think Hawaii is going to be an awesome place to see..cannot wait

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rskb41.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside