Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bowlingpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

seinfeld_(resized).jpg
    image.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    Fabrication_Maiden_Painted_Drape.JPG
    Powerslave.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    iron_maiden_87.jpg
    maiden2.jpg
    iron-maiden-eddie-trooper.jpg
    kickass.jpg
    scott2.jpg
    scott1.jpg
    img_0348.jpg
    There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Let's get a vote going and maybe add your 2 cents about what pin you would make if you could

Michel Jackson
    Ghostbusters
    A good Mario bros
    Resident Evil
    Gone in 60 sec
    Halo
    Halloween
    The New Nightmare on elm street

#2 8 years ago

Aerosmith
    Challenger Hellcat
    Supernatch

#3 8 years ago

A mini style Sponge Bob same size as my Super Mario Mushroom world.
    and full size Scooby Doo...I know they sound lame but the kids love them. And well I do too.

#4 8 years ago

While it's been said before I would make a Monty Python machine. It would look nothing like MM

#5 8 years ago

Pins I don't think they should make...

Kiss.

#6 8 years ago

I still think some type of club/dj/techno/skrillex/deadmau5 game would be amazing.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from dt3:

I still think some type of club/dj/techno/skrillex/deadmau5 game would be amazing.

i agree. a big rave party.

#8 8 years ago

I have had a very vivid vision of a Munsters machine. With spot the dragon that comes out of the center stair case. I have been looking for anyone that has done fire simulation with LEDs. If you could somehow make spot breathe fire... Oh boy would that be something. I can see Pat Lawler doin something like that.

#9 8 years ago
    #10 8 years ago

Licensed, in no particular order:
    Firefly
    Deadwood
    Legend of Zelda
    Settlers of Catan
    Battlestar Galactica
    Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
    Archer
    Venture Bros.
    Starcraft
    Puppets Who Kill

Unlicensed:
    Noah's Ark
    King Arthur, and the knights of the Round
    A time traveller one
    Something themed around zooming down to the microscopic / atomic level
    Something based on almost any Philip K Dick story (which I suppose would be licensed)
    Ninjas vs Pirates

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from dt3:

Pins I don't think they should make...
    Kiss.

I heard a rumor they make a Kiss pin. Your wish might come true

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

A mini style Sponge Bob same size as my Super Mario Mushroom World.
    and full size Scooby Doo...I know they sound lame but the kids love them. And well I do too.

Good Lord, of course! How could I forget Scooby Doo???

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Good Lord, of course! How could I forget Scooby Doo???

The Mystery Machine add on toy mods already available!! With LED headlights.

img_0348.jpgimg_0348.jpg

#14 8 years ago

The Incredibles would be a pretty solid pin theme. Fits right in with all the super hero pins.
    Futurama, of course.
    I think Muppets (if done right) could be a great pin theme too.

#15 8 years ago

Warriors
    Misfits(band)
    But what I really miss in pinball are the great titles that weren't even licensed. Original themes that really sparked the creativiety of the artists. When I look at a title that is based on a movie or band I'm really going into it with a preconceived idea of what is supposed to happen. On original titles there is more room for imagination and discovery. So for me lets bring out more original themes.

#16 8 years ago

Scooby Doo is a must.

JAWS with some good old biniki babe artwork and a head/mouth that eats balls or pops up out of the playfield. Could nearly even incorporate a dorsal fin target moving across the playfield.

#17 8 years ago

Scarface
    Ghostbusters

#18 8 years ago

And mad max

#19 8 years ago

Legend of Zelda
    Gremlins
    Magic: The Gathering
    Pokemon

...some horror pin with Vincent Price quotes :p

#20 8 years ago

any Pixar movies.. especially Monsters Inc..

#21 8 years ago

I think mad max is a great idea

#22 8 years ago

3 stooges
    Willy wonka (1971)
    Friday the 13th
    Beavis and butthead
    Seinfeld
    Little rascals

#23 8 years ago

ZZ Top
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Minecraft

#24 8 years ago

NO MULTIBALL FOR YOU!

#25 8 years ago

the legend of zelda would be killer

#26 8 years ago

A square ball wouldn't roll very well.

#27 8 years ago

Metroid, Metriod, Metroid!

Though there are many other NES titles I'd like to see, I think this one is just begging for a physical pinball. Heck, it's already had a videogame version.

#28 8 years ago

Duke Nukem! It would sell amazingly well. Something about a gun toting hero who saves the world from an alien invasion just screams cool! Anyone who played the pc or arcade game would testify that its a great theme. There is even a duke nukem pinball machine in the pc game you can play!
    Not going to get into it here as there is family ears but theme/game could be epic!
    My lady friend says Turok dinosaur hunter would also be amazing!

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wonbadmfer:

I think mad max is a great idea

Road kings 2 ...I'm in! Or the warriors could be awesome too

#30 8 years ago

Yea a duke Nukem would be cool or DOOM
    I remembered the first time I played that
    I still think they should make an awsome back to the future

#31 8 years ago

Mortal Kombat...!

#32 8 years ago

This has come up many times before,
    But a theme I think would be great for a pin would be Scott Pilgrim. If you've read the books or seen the movie it has 7 modes built into the story, where Scott has to defeat the different "Evil Exes". Add a Knives multiball and some band battles and you're good to go. Either artwork would be good but art based on the comic would rock. Plus the story has many video game themes woven into it, power ups, etc. Would be an epic/fun pin.

scott1.jpgscott1.jpg
    scott2.jpgscott2.jpg

#33 8 years ago

Ghost rider, Jurassic park 3, maze runner, sleepy hollow, men in black, willy wonka and the chocolate factory, The mummy, I, robot, planet of the apes, Sherlock holmes , ender's game.

#34 8 years ago

Predator?

I joke.. I joke!

#35 8 years ago

Blade, Rambo, Jaws, Excalibur, Batman vs Superman, Hunger Games, and for me personally a new Rocky.

#36 8 years ago

Would be on my list

He-Man
    Dukes of Hazard
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

#37 8 years ago

Legends of Zelda would be so great. Firefly would be my top choice.

#38 8 years ago

guardians of the galaxy, lego.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from justanottergirl:

Legends of Zelda would be so great. Firefly would be my top choice.

Firefly Serenity. Would be my first NIB if that came out.

#40 8 years ago

kickass.jpgkickass.jpg

#41 8 years ago

I'd vote for Gone in 60 Seconds.

I'd also LOVE to see a B-17/P-51 theme. With period artwork, weathered riveted sheet metal, with an overall rustic/antique/wornout design with warm colored LED's throughout.

#42 8 years ago

What about Iron Maiden? I not a huge fan( I do like the music though), but their stage props and Character named Eddie are pretty cool. After seeing pictures of their stages, i can visualize it..

iron-maiden-eddie-trooper.jpgiron-maiden-eddie-trooper.jpg maiden2.jpgmaiden2.jpg iron_maiden_87.jpgiron_maiden_87.jpg download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg Powerslave.jpgPowerslave.jpg Fabrication_Maiden_Painted_Drape.JPGFabrication_Maiden_Painted_Drape.JPG
    #43 8 years ago

Addams Family Values

#44 8 years ago

H.R. Pufnstuf

download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg
    #45 8 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

I have had a very vivid vision of a Munsters machine. With spot the dragon that comes out of the center stair case. I have been looking for anyone that has done fire simulation with LEDs. If you could somehow make spot breathe fire... Oh boy would that be something. I can see Pat Lawler doin something like that.

just saw something like that earlier today on one of flitetest.com's video review of an F-16 ducted fan model jet. they used a ring of fiberglass fibers and orange-red LED's at the exit ports for the afterburner look. it'd be tougher for up close in a pinball machine but looked really cool at distance in the flying model near sunset.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

What about Iron Maiden?

Iron Maiden posters used to give me nightmares.

#47 8 years ago

Definitely Futurama: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/futurama-after-tron
    Spongebob would be great as well, has a lot of material to draw from.

#48 8 years ago

I've been thinking Cheech-n-Chong "Up In Smoke" would be classic, but not exactly family oriented or "war on drugs" approved politically correct (very oxymoronic there). sgt stadenko freeway getaway mode with lots of orbit and ramp shots quickly, drop targets to get "the luv machine" bouncing, Rock Fight multiball, an Earache My Eye wizard mode, deported for the free ride to a wedding, Ajax Lady (its turning BLUE) challenge with lighting to match.. tons of possibilities! music and potential for hysterically funny callouts could make for a great pinball machine... byebye lardazz..

#49 8 years ago

for sure about futurama too, it could be like a new TSPP.

#50 8 years ago

I vote for Munsters

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-i-think-they-should-make and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.