8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Since there will be a lot of people going by my area on the way to Allentown (& maybe I'm even going but not sure yet), I figured I should tell people I got a few games for trade. I will sell too for the right price but its easier to trade when I can.
Btw at one point along i-80 if you are coming from the west, I'm only about 30 minutes off the interstate, zip code 15857.

I have an EBD-LE that I just installed a new PF on & has a bunch of new parts, might be hard for me to part with that just yet but again for the right price or deal I guess I will.
Got a BK2K that I recently shopped & tuned up real nice. Haunted House that is pretty nice & a good player. Then my JD which is about as nice as they come, though there is already possibly a deal pending on it. I can offer pics & more details on the games, just PM me.

Also if a good deal can be made but you might not be traveling from my direction & don't want to go out of the way, I might possibly considering making the trip to Allentown for a good trade, it remains to be seen if I can for certain. I wasn't looking too hard just yet to move any of these games, but since this is a time of year when more pinheads are in my area, figured I should at least put some feelers out there.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside