Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Here's the latest list of whats available at the moment with more always coming down the pipeline.

Evel Knievel, ss. version project and comes with a extra populated playfield. Backglass is broken though. $500 for everything which includeds a refurbished MPU board with new sockets, connectors and reset section with the combo game rom installed in U2.

Lectronamo, decent shape but untested just like the EK. I have a refurbished MPU board for this one too but its set up for a BOPP. Looking for $450 for everything.

Star Wars EP. 1, very nice condition and working 100%. Been in the home use for the last 12 years and it shows. Asking $3500 obo.

Star Trek, Classic Bally game with a original prototype backglass. This game has been in my collection the last 15+ years. Working 100%. Asking $1500

Captain Fantastic, perfect backglass, playfield has a little bit of wear BELOW the flippers and really nice plastics and was shopped about three years ago. The cabinet is nice too. Does sorta work but needs some TLC to get it 100%. $900

Let me know if there's any interest and I can get you all the pictures you want.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2 11 years ago

Probably will be adding my Hayburners to this for sale list too. I've got a spare cabinet for it that I've not swapped in yet as I just never had the time. The original one is painted blue.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#3 11 years ago

Captain Fan lowered to $850. I also have a NOS playfield and a CPR playfield for this game that could be included in the sale for the right price. This game doesn't need either one but just thought I'd mention it.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4 11 years ago

Star Trek has a sale pending.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#5 11 years ago

John - I would be very interested in an RFM in the EP1 condition if you come across one.

#6 11 years ago

Just sold one less then a month ago.........

You guys are only actually seeing about half of whats selling here. Some of more recent ones that didn't make it here was the No Fear, White Water, Pinball Magic, TSPP, TX Sector....

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#7 11 years ago

I've got a very nice Firepower that I will be selling soon if anyone is interested. $1,400 in the Flint area..

#8 11 years ago

John- If you come across a Gottlieb Melody, please let me know. Thanks Colin

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've got a very nice Firepower that I will be selling soon if anyone is interested. $1,400 in the Flint area..

Might want to start your own thread. Generally considered to be bad form posting for sale ads within somebody else's FS ad.

#10 11 years ago

Thanks Pete for the info.. Jeremy said your his boy.. I told him that I need some inside scoop on you so you'll sell me that T2 of yours at a good price..Lol I sent that video you made of your basement to him and he said that he knew you were into games, but never imagined that!lol

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Might want to start your own thread. Generally considered to be bad form posting for sale ads within somebody else's FS ad.

Thanks Pete for the info.. Jeremy said your his boy.. I told him that I need some inside scoop on you so you'll sell me that T2 of yours at a good price..Lol I sent that video you made of your basement to him and he said that he knew you were into games, but never imagined that!lol

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Huh?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

I just may have as a matter of fact but I dont have the guys info, its at work. Cant remember if it Melody or not....but I'll let you know Monday either way.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#14 11 years ago

while your looking for machines for everyone......I really want Apollo 13 for my next pin. find me a nice one at a fair price

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

Private email sent on the Melody.

Good luck,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#16 11 years ago

The Bally Star Trek is sold. Also recently sold is No Fear and Voltan. And the Hayburners is officially up for sale now that I have my Nags.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#17 11 years ago

Star Wars EP. 1 is sold.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
$ 179.00
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-for-sale-in-lower-michigan-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.