Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LBJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Good day all, I will be moving soon & want to lighten my load. I am selling the following pinball machines currently located in the tri-state area of PA/NY/NJ. Please send me a PM if interested in anything & I can send you photos of whatever game you're interested in. I will be out of town for the rest of the week but can be here this coming Sunday if someone wants to pick something up. The following titles are available at this time, all are plug & play & I'll give more details via PM. If you don't like the prices then don't waste your time replying. I am a very reasonable guy though & will consider offers on them. Here goes...

Future Spa SOLD
Hollywood Heat $700
Lady Luck $800 (Bally-only 500 made) This was setup near the tournament area at this years Allentown Pinfest.
Goldball SOLD
Frontier SOLD
Popeye SOLD
Sorcerer SOLD
Who Dunnit? SOLD
Pink Panther SOLD
Beat The Clock EM Williams $600

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

Future Spa $700

arrrrgh! so far away! great prices, have a safe move!

#3 5 years ago

agreed on the distance.

Know anyone coming to WI area soon? If so, I'd take the future spa.

#4 5 years ago

Whenever I see a good listing posted in PA I click on the location really hoping it will be in Western PA. So far I've never gotten lucky like that, although I'm still tempted to drive all the way across the state for that Future Spa!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Whenever I see a good listing posted in PA I click on the location really hoping it will be in Western PA. So far I've never gotten lucky like that, although I'm still tempted to drive all the way across the state for that Future Spa!

Not even 300 miles across, you weenie! Suck it up! DO IT!!!

#6 5 years ago

Hollywood Heat is awesome and priced right. Good luck with the sale!

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

Bumping, all games are still available!

#8 5 years ago

I wish you were closer to me.

#9 5 years ago

I want that Frontier & Lady Luck, but I don't have the funds right now!
Friendly bump

#10 5 years ago

I never realize how many pinheads are so close to me and I'm not aware of it. Good luck with your sales!-Joe

#11 5 years ago

What is your best price on Frontier, I want to put it out by the fire pit.

#12 5 years ago

1,000 for Frontier

#13 5 years ago

Everyone is always looking for Frontier, until one pops up for sale....

#14 5 years ago

I would love the sorcerer, but distance is a deal killer on cheaper machines.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Everyone is always looking for Frontier, until one pops up for sale....

Contacted the seller. There's quite a line for it as I was told.

1 month later
#16 5 years ago

All machines are still available!! I will be at the house where they are located this weekend. If anyone wants to come over and check anything out, PM me. I've sent photos out to just about everyone that inquired, there were a few people I omitted because of others inquiring before them. At this point, I'll be letting them go first come first served with cash. I apologize if I've not gotten back to you at all. It's very hard for me to follow up with anyone right now as I have moved 2 hours away from the machines and I do not yet have internet in the new place yet. Feel free to make an offer on any of them if you think my prices are off but don't insult me with a lowball offer. I hope to hear from someone soon!

4 weeks later
#17 5 years ago

Pink Panther is SOLD. Frontier is pending, all the rest are still available!

1 month later
#18 5 years ago

Frontier is now sold. All the rest are still available. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#19 5 years ago

Just a quick update, I have moved and these machines are still at my old place. I need to get them out of there soon so if anything is of interest shoot me a PM. I'll entertain any reasonable offers.

1 month later
#20 4 years ago

OK the holidays are over & I need to start moving these. Please send me an offer (and please don't lowball) on anything you're interested in. I've had multiple inquiries on the Who Dunnit & Sorcerer but nothing solid yet.

3 months later
#21 4 years ago

Just updated with what has sold & added a Williams Beat The Clock EM machine. Photos are on Facebook here
https://m.facebook.com/groups/659847244042078?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside