(Topic ID: 297822)

PinRestore is Closing

By PinRestore

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

54F9993F-3E48-4842-AF0C-7EBD95492351 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Thanks for all you've done for the hobby, Scot & Debbie! Much happiness and good health to both of you in your retirement. I just ordered ground braid. Then forgot rivets and ordered them. Then saw I paid $42 in shipping for the two shipments.

This has NOT been a good summer...

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRestore:

Randy, you should know by now that Debbie won't let you pay double shipping! ; )
    Scot

I do know that...you guys always refund the difference and it's one of the things I've always loved about your company. But the way my last couple of months have been going, I always expect the worst. Thanks for the response, buddy, and thanks again for everything. I have NO IDEA where I'm going to source all this stuff from going forward...

#28 2 years ago

By the way...I urge anybody who reads this thread to go on Pinrestore.com and buy ANYTHING that you think you'll need in the near future. These folks have been such an asset to this hobby, the least we can do is try to help clean out their remaining stock to help cut their losses.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRestore:

About riveting tools:
    I will continue making dies and punches until we close. That being said, I must limit each customer to one set of short dies, one set of long dies, and one rollover punch. I have some arthritis in my hands and the hours of lathe work it takes to make a batch of dies leaves me pretty sore.
    Scot

Even though I've got your riveter and both sets of dies, now you have me thinking I need to get a rollover punch as well. Every time you post, I feel like I need to buy something else. This is fear of missing out on a whole new level...

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Congratulations but I’m selfish for saying I miss you guys already. Thank you for filling a void much needed over the years.
    I love that you two refunded shipping. I’m glad that the double shipping for beelzeboob will be corrected. That means you #paytheboob or at least paid back.

My God, you are positively masterful in working #paytheboob into all your posts. Well done!

And it was great to meet you in Allentown, btw!

1 month later
    #93 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sure. Why not.
    And yes, I do suck at retiring, Deb!

You know in one year you're just going to have a thread that says "Big Bucket of Pinrestore Stuff For Sale," right?

And before you say it: Yes...I'm an asshole.

2 months later
    #131 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRestore:

Well shit, that wasn't very heartfelt was it? Let me try again.
    Hey folks. The end is here and this will be my last post. Yea!!!
    A huge thank you to every one of you that supported us through the years and kept us going for so long. We couldn't have done it without you.
    A gigantic thank you to Bryan Kelly for having our backs when someone wasn't quite kind. Bryan, have your driveway cleaned out. You will be getting a BIG delivery soon.
    Unfortunately there is one person we will not thank. After placing over a $500.00 order he then put in a Paypal dispute that he didn't receive it, with no contact with us what so ever. PO shows it was delivered within 180 yards of his address. An email to us first so we could check into it would have been nice, Nick Formento. Sellers beware.
    And with that I will say....
    Toodle dee doo
    Debbie

Best of luck to you both...and to steal from a recent catchphrase: Let's go, Formento!

#133 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRestore:

OK I lied. I'm back.
    Just an update that Nick withdrew his Paypal dispute today. Must have "found" his package after all so no loss on our part. I just wanted to warn our fellow sellers to be aware.
    Off to retirementville.
    Happy days are here again................
    Debbie

It must've been my thinly-veiled F.U. above that did the trick.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinrestore-is-closing?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.