8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Nutty_50
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just a reminder .. I have been "blessed" with people sending me all the pinrepair site documents. Because of the generosity of our members I have them in various formats.

If you want or need some let me know. I have filled the requests I have gotten so far.
    You will need to provide an email address that can accept attachments.

Thanks to everyone for these. This really is the best pinball site on the net IMHO.

BD

#2 8 years ago

I will be repairing an HS2 Ball Launcher, plunger, whatever it is called. If that is something you can help with, great. If not, you're STILL great

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I will be repairing an HS2 Ball Launcher, plunger, whatever it is called. If that is something you can help with, great. If not, you're STILL great

Lemme know if you need pics or anything.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

This really is the best pinball site on the net IMHO.
    BD

- Yes I agree 100%

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

It is a damn shame mike is not apart of that wonderful library of knowledge anymore. I don't know what happened but the bottom line is if he needed money and put CD's together not only would I buy at least one but I would urge everyone here to do the same. That knowledge and information is worth any resonable amount of money.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

No doubt in my mind about that!!!! It is really fun to come to a site and help/connect with others that share the pinball addiction.

#7 8 years ago

Sent you my addy BD. I definitely could use those documents. Especially my Black Hole!!!

#8 8 years ago

Pinside is the best site on the net the most helpful and very friendly members.

#9 8 years ago

Just to add another reply since I am getting so many requests .. I am working on a FTP to offer these up for download. The full sized rar file is 350MB. It's not something you can just email and attach if not just a small portion for a specific machine. Thanks for your patience everyone.

If anyone wants it on CDR I can send it that way if you send me a prepaid CD mailer.

If I get any "cease and desist" type notifications though from anyone saying they own these etc etc I will honor them and take down the site. I think since they were out there for tens of years for free it's now "public domain". Many of us paid for a CD from the site that hosted them just to be refunded the funds as he decided to not do that.

#10 8 years ago

Awesome group here!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 149.00
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 35.00
    $ 36.99
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 9.95
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 339.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside