Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PINQUEST
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you like this concept?”

• Yes! I love having an objective! 10 votes
      100%
    • No, PINQUEST is stupid 0 votes

(10 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191009-200315_Chrome (resized).jpg
    FA6C603D-2839-48E0-8016-9C38D4F1BCE9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINQUEST.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey all! We have been a bit quite the last few months as we were converting our web app to native applications for IOS and Android. That being said, we now have apps available in both app stores!

To kick off the official “app” launch, we’re hosting a mini contest! The contest will run Monday 10/7 through 10/13 at midnight. Three people will win a PINQUEST prize pack. To qualify for the contest people must earn a chance drawing ticket by scoring 600,000,000 on GOTG. They can play anywhere be it at home or on location. One of the challenges we all know will exist with online pinball is someone taking the glass off. I hope people honor the contest and don’t do so, but it is what it is. The winners will be selected the following day. Three randomly drawn who qualified for an entry. The contest will be limited to the US and participants must be at least 18 years old.

To earn an entry a user must click on the “national contests” section of the PINQUEST app.

We hope people find this fun. Please remember we do this for the love of the game and hope it adds a fun twist to the hobby!

If you have any questions we’re here to help!

FA6C603D-2839-48E0-8016-9C38D4F1BCE9 (resized).jpegFA6C603D-2839-48E0-8016-9C38D4F1BCE9 (resized).jpeg
    #3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Nice offer!! Thank you!

Absolutely! Good luck!

#4 4 years ago

Added a poll out of curiosity!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Very cool! Hope to try pinquest out soon. I also have a few games at my local brewery as I’m trying to get more people the ability to play location pinball.

good work Coz! That's how I got started with all of this pinball craziness!

#8 4 years ago

Minimum score of 600,000,000 sorry I should clarify that!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

It keeps saying "proof photo appears to be from the future"[quoted image]

Is that a fresh photo or from your photo album? What type of device are you using, android or iPhone? Sorry I’ll count the entry and get the bug fixed. Let me know and I’ll pm you to get your details.

#12 4 years ago

Looking for something to do this weekend????Still time to get a contest submission in!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINQUEST.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinquest-national-contest-?tu=PINQUEST and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.