(Topic ID: 165843)

PINnsylvania updates needed: Lancaster County (PA)

By dmarston

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmarston.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I gave a talk at ReplayFX 2016 about places to play pinball in Pennsylvania. Some of the data I had for South Central PA seemed too old.

Can someone provide an update for Clearview Lanes in Mount Joy? (Their own website doesn't mention pinball.)

Laserdome in Manheim has a website that doesn't mention pinball, but PinballMap.com says they do.

How about City Island Arcade in nearby Harrisburg? The Pin Map area on Pinside has stale data.
    .................David Marston

#2 7 years ago

An update about Pinball Pendolino aboard the Strasburg Railroad train would be welcome, too!

2 years later
    #4 5 years ago

The November 2018 issue of RePlay magazine includes a quote from Keith Plasterer of Carlisle Ports Emporium in Carlisle. He says he has added 3 pinballs (all recent Sterns), his first in 20 years. He talks about having the "deluxe versions" that I think means Premium. Can someone in central PA go there and report what they see?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmarston.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnsylvania-updates-needed-lancaster-county-pa?tu=dmarston and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.