7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinzzz
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9146 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9144 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9145 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2194 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

$80 headphone kits!!!
    Going to run a week long sale on two of our products. PinPac 1 and PinPac 2 kits for Wms,Bally, & Stern games regular price $99 will be $80 for the week. The sale pricing has been already set up on the website, just be sure this is for the original style Wms/stern coin door not the new Bigger H door style games that stern uses the past year. Coin door pics are below & on our website if your you are unsure what you have.

All headphone kits include built in audio out for connecting a powered sub, you just have to add the wire to the sub in your cart or use your own.

Games that will work with these two style kits
    -For Williams every Wms Bally dmd game from terminator 2 to cactus canyon. All Wpc dm, wpc dcs, wpc 95 sound boards.
    -For Stern every White star and Sam system, Sam system doors changed around May of last year. Some Metallica and Star Trek have both new and old doors.

To try to make easy to see I will include pics below of two door style kits & what they fit in. Plus one pic of what it won't fit in
    Thanks,
    Pinnovators

IMG_2194 (resized).JPGIMG_2194 (resized).JPG

IMG_9145 (resized).PNGIMG_9145 (resized).PNG

IMG_9144 (resized).PNGIMG_9144 (resized).PNG

IMG_9146 (resized).PNGIMG_9146 (resized).PNG

#2 7 years ago

Any chance to have a discount for PinSub/PinSmx products as well ?

#3 7 years ago

Any new products in development?

#4 7 years ago

Just the sale on these two right now.

We have stuff in mind to do just no time at the moment.

#5 7 years ago

You guys rock! I like the mute,and volume control right in front of you!!!

#6 7 years ago

+1 These audio controls are fantastic! I have them on all my Stern games along with the subwoofer connection module and can't imagine not having the functionality that they provide.

#7 7 years ago

I just installed the $120 PinPAC2 MAC_SAM Headphone Kit for Stern SAM Systems in my STLE. for years I was jumping off my stern cab sub with alligator clips. boy was I missing out!. the sound quality coming off these boards direct to the sub is amazing!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-stpatricks-week-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.