View topic image gallery

TNA_Side_Mark (resized).png
PP9_Spooky_Main_copy (resized).png
image1 (resized).jpg
image2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2067 (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

Our engineer @marka wanted to share our upcoming product with you - we are expanding our popular headphone kit line! Over the last couple of years, we have had many requests for headphone kits compatible with Spooky and American Pinball. We are now a few weeks away from making one available! Our preliminary testing has been going quite well.

Any system with a Lepai (or Lepy) LP-168HA amplifier can use our new headphone adapter board. The headphone kit will also include a sub out feature and of course our ever-popular mute feature.

Depending on the system you will also be able to control your system volume. For us to get the system volume feature up and running we will need some information from the pinball community. Mark @marka will post more details on what we are looking for soon.

I have attached a picture of a sample Lepai board with our board attached and a picture of the back of the board.

We are glad we can finally provide this product so many have been asking for.

If you have questions, fire away below.

Thanks.

~Sandra

IMG_2066 (resized).jpegIMG_2066 (resized).jpegIMG_2067 (resized).jpegIMG_2067 (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago

Is this new kit going to be mounted in a bill acceptor slot on the coin door, or is it going to be bottom of the cab mounted like the Pinpac?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Is this new kit going to be mounted in a bill acceptor slot on the coin door, or is it going to be bottom of the cab mounted like the Pinpac?

I also would like to know this. I ordered my ACNC without the bill validator door, so I will have to get some sort of external mount for that machine, but my R&M is on order and if you are making it to fit the bill acceptor slot, then I need to order my machine with that option.

Thanks!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I also would like to know this. I ordered my ACNC without the bill validator door, so I will have to get some sort of external mount for that machine, but my R&M is on order and if you are making it to fit the bill acceptor slot, then I need to order my machine with that option.
Thanks!

Thanks for asking. We will actually be offering both options, coin door install and under cabinet mount install

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Thanks for asking, we will be offering coin door install and under cabinet mount install as well

#6 4 years ago

SGSA Sandra - love your products! Are there any plans for the subwoofer kits for Spooky titles?

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

Thanks for asking, we will be offering coin door install and under cabinet mount install as well

Are coin door kits black or will there be a purple option too? Many people will prefer this over a black one when color matching Spooky’s powder coated door.

#8 4 years ago

Unless they can match the color exactly (using the same powdercoat), I would probably opt for the black kit and then get it powdercoated the exact color myself, or leave it black. I have the blue armor on my ACNC so I will have the same issue with that pin too.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Unless they can match the color exactly (using the same powdercoat), I would probably opt for the black kit and then get it powdercoated the exact color myself, or leave it black. I have the blue armor on my ACNC so I will have the same issue with that pin too.

ME 3!!!!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

SGSA Sandra - love your products! Are there any plans for the subwoofer kits for Spooky titles?

First off, thank you! We love to hear good things about our products

Glad you asked, we actually now have sub kits that cover just about any machine. For Spooky and American Pinball you would want to look at our PINsub MS or PINsub MSPO. Just look at the speaker terminals to determine which one would work best. The links are below.

Also, I should mention that all our headphone kits come with the sub out feature. When purchasing a headphone kit you just need to add the cable kit to be able to use the sub out feature.

PINsub MS - https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-multi-system-kit

PINsub MSPO - https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-multi-system-push-on-kit

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

~Sandra

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Are coin door kits black or will there be a purple option too? Many people will prefer this over a black one when color matching Spooky’s powder coated door.

Quoted from Calfdemon:

Our coin door headphone kits are black. That being said, we have always offered the option where a customer can ship their custom plate to us and we will punch it and put our headphone kit on it. There is no additional charge for this. We do ask that you contact us first before sending anything. In addition, you would need to ship it with a tracking number and insure it as we can't be liable if it gets lost in the mail.

Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you all.

Thank you!

~Sanda

P.S. I attached a couple of pictures of custom plates that we punched.

image1 (resized).jpgimage1 (resized).jpgimage2 (resized).jpgimage2 (resized).jpg
#12 4 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

Our coin door headphone kits are black. That being said, we have always offered the option where a customer can ship their custom plate to us and we will punch it and put our headphone kit on it. There is no additional charge for this. We do ask that you contact us first before sending anything. In addition, you would need to ship it with a tracking number and insure it as we can't be liable if it gets lost in the mail.
Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you all.
Thank you!
~Sanda
P.S. I attached a couple of pictures of custom plates that we punched.[quoted image][quoted image]

That is AWESOME!! I had no idea you guys would do that. Well, that solves that problem. Once the kit is available and I have my custom doors in hand, they will be sent to you!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

That is AWESOME!! I had no idea you guys would do that. Well, that solves that problem. Once the kit is available and I have my custom doors in hand, they will be sent to you!

Sounds good! Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can add you to my list and contact you once we have the kits finalized.

#14 4 years ago

With the type of demand there is for headphone jacks on machines these days, and Spooky being a "boutique" manufacturer, what's the possibility that Pinnovators have some type of supply contract with Spooky to make these headphone jacks an available direct upgrade with Spooky machines, like they do with shakers, knockers, etc., and we as consumers can have these jacks added when our machines come from their factory?

4 weeks later
#15 4 years ago

We finally got them posted for sale on our website! Only the ones compatible with Spooky Pinball are posted for sale at this time. Retail is $180. Yes, they are more expensive than our other kits but it was necessary due to a more complicated design and build time.

We have tested on ACNC & TNA and they are working wonderfully!

Beta testing is complete on Houdini. Here is what our beta tester had to say about the subwoofer output "It sounds incredible, SO MUCH BETTER with the subwoofer"

Here is the link https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/spooky-pinball

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you.

~Sandra

PP9_Spooky_Main_copy (resized).pngPP9_Spooky_Main_copy (resized).pngTNA_Side_Mark (resized).pngTNA_Side_Mark (resized).png
1 week later
#16 4 years ago

Great Product! Love mine.

7 months later
#17 3 years ago

Checkout this video MarkA made of the sound you get when you use one of our headphone kits on R&M

Grab your best headphones plug 'em in and Away We Go!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Trade
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-hp-kit-for-spooky-american-pinball-vp-cabs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.