Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by markmon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Ok so I purchased a topped for dm almost 4 months ago from pinovations from this forum and have received nothing..... Kept contact for awhile ,now the past month he hasn't responded?? I know plenty of people have ordered from him. Any.suggestions?

#2 11 years ago

Call the states attorney general let them deal with it.

#4 11 years ago

I apologize to everyone. I have had alot of family stuff going on the past few weeks. We finally had to place my grandmother in memory care who I was taking care of full time. I will be posting about my situation this week and some changes that will be made. Once again I am sorry.

#5 11 years ago

Same thing has happened in the past with other members...my answer, buy from Laseriffic.

At least pinovations PM'd you finally but probably 4 months too late.

#6 11 years ago

Still waiting on the topper I ordered in August...

#7 11 years ago

Same with me! Ordered 4 month ago and payed for three toppers!
    Always got the same PMs "Yes they are on the way they shipped just a couple of days ago."

#8 11 years ago

Lies, lies and more lies......why is anyone letting this guy off the hook?

I know of several people who have received the same "it just shipped a couple of days ago" and have gotten ZILCH.

Story after story.....maybe Grandma is in assisted living, but who is going to believe him?

Bad seller, plain and simple.

Buy from Laseriffic.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I apologize to everyone. I have had alot of family stuff going on the past few weeks. .

How do the past few weeks excuse the past 4 months?

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinsrus:

Ok so I purchased a topped for dm almost 4 months ago from pinovations from this forum and have received nothing.....

Quoted from ninjadoug:

Still waiting on the topper I ordered in August...

Quoted from Asael:

Ordered 4 month ago and payed for three toppers!
    Always got the same PMs "Yes they are on the way they shipped just a couple of days ago."

Quoted from vdojaq:

I know of several people who have received the same "it just shipped a couple of days ago" and have gotten ZILCH.

I have to admit, the evidence doesn't paint pinheadpuckguy in a very good light. If it was just a single person complaining it would be one thing, but it seems pretty clear that many people have been duped.

#11 11 years ago

Glad I don't buy custom toppers.

#12 11 years ago

Nobody has been duped. Refunds and toppers are being sent. I have been taking care of my grandparents full time, run another business, making toppers, take care of my youngest, and trusting a family friend with the shipping (that didn't work so well). My problem has been taking on way too much, unorganized and no help. Starting after Thanksgiving my other business is being taken over by a new partner, and I will have stock on hand. In stock product will go out within 2-3 business days. No deposits on custom orders. I had to change my business name due to another using Pinnovations. I know I have to gain trust back and that is understandable. I have 7 customers left that need their product. Everybody has been understanding and patient.

#13 11 years ago

Nobody has been duped. I have been taking care of my grandparents full time, run another business, making toppers, take care of my youngest, and trusting a family friend with the shipping (that didn't work so well).

I shouldn't have said duped. It was a bad word choice, and I apologize. The evidence just seemed to overwhelming suggest that people were being misled. I'm glad there is a reasonable explanation, and I truly hope everything works out for both you and your customers.

#14 11 years ago

Thanks....it is my fault. I have some great ideas on some new stuff. I haven't been posting or advertising due to the fact I need to get everything straightened out.

#15 11 years ago

It has taken a long time and I purchased two toppers from eric in the beginning of Aug. I got one of them last week and it is well done and very cool. It is a magneto one. I am still waiting for the custom one he is working on. I think that if he just contacted the buyers who have already paid and let them know his family situation and that he is working on getting them delivered and thanks for being patient, and not telling them that he will ship them in a couple days when he must know that they will not. I think that will help to alleviate the frustration his buyers have. I look forward to seeing the other one and hope to get it soon. He does seem like a good guy, just needs a little more communication with his customers.

#16 11 years ago

Regardless he lies plain and simple. Which isn't helping his case. I got the same bull shit replies my topper is on its way, blah blah blah for about a month. I threatened legal action and my topper amazingly showed up 3 days later, sent priority mail, the day I threatened legal action.

Good luck to those that haven't received theirs yet.

#17 11 years ago

Starting after Thanksgiving my other business is being taken over by a new partner...

The Embroidery gig?

http://gbiz.org/Minnesota-Yellow-Pages/Coon-Rapids/Anoka-County/Bleacher-Bums/7637676001/index.htm

Explain?

#19 11 years ago

My biggest complaint is that orders are not being done in a first come first serve basis. I paid
    For my first order May 4th, second and third in June and 4th in July. I have received some products. But for example, theatre of magic topper started out as a custom tipper for me. To see someone else receives that topper while I still don't have it is inferiorating. I have sold some of the machines I wanted toppers for. The fact that people that ordered in August get product before me who ordered in May and June really aggravates me. I have calculated out $1074 in unshipped but paid for product.

I don't think this is a scam. And the quality of the work is really good. But this situation is definitely a bummer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovations-rip-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.