Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bally Runner JPG.jpg
Bally Glass.jpg
Logo Glass Williams.jpg
Pinmats runner logos.jpg
i want it now.jpg
003.JPG
007.JPG
IMG_0319[2].JPG
94356.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-605.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 8.51.00 PM.png
IMG_0036[1].JPG
IMG_0042[1].JPG
IMG_0044[1].JPG
IMG_0043[1].JPG

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 5 years ago

I am working on the Anti fatigue mats but they will only be special order due to the cost if even possible.

Quoted from ninjadoug:Are these licensed?

Yes

#52 5 years ago

I like both versions....no boarder would probably go better at my place though...nice work!

#53 5 years ago

I prefer the rubber border with that size mat.It looks more finished.

If it was rug size for the game room,no border.

#54 5 years ago

The finals will be 24" x 20"

#55 5 years ago

Joe is working with PPS under our WMS merchandising license. So, yes, the the WMS ones that we can will be approved ready to go shortly ...

#56 5 years ago

Looking forward to ordering. Thanks for the legwork!

#57 5 years ago

+1 for anti fatigue mats.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I am working on the Anti fatigue mats but they will only be special order due to the cost if even possible.

Great news!

If they are possible, I will probably get one for each of my games.

#59 5 years ago

My vote is no boarder, but I would add a poll!

#60 5 years ago

I like them both would be very interested if the anti fatigue ones come out as my games are on concrete floor.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Greg2608:

I like them both would be very interested if the anti fatigue ones come out as my games are on concrete floor.

Mine too and I paid over $100 for my Anti-fatigue mat

#62 5 years ago

Damn, Anti-fatigue mats cost that much? That's a lot for a small mat!!

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

They're made from penguin blubber, takes a lot of birds to make a mat.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

They won't make custom sizes, my guy is all over this right now so hopefully we'll have answers soon.

#65 5 years ago

also ... just got off the phone with Elvira's agent who we have a parts agreement with PPS, and they are down for expanding to merchandise together, so hopefully soon we will have Elvira blankets, Pinmats, etc.

rick

#67 5 years ago

I prefer with the border, I have 3 of the original pinmats and they have *horrible* edge curling issues.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

I prefer with the border, I have 3 of the original pinmats and they have *horrible* edge curling issues.

These mats are nowhere near the same in quality, take a look at the pics with the edges much better than what was produced earlier.

#69 5 years ago

These look great ! Night and day difference from the other think fiber mats from years back.

#70 5 years ago

Even with the sewn edge, I'd still rather have ones with borders.

#71 5 years ago

Exciting!

I would love to have two of these with the rubber borders. One mat with the Williams logo and one mat with the Bally pinball logo. The ~$35 price point is fantastic.

Please let me know if this if possible, thanks!

Out of curiosity, is there any chance for a Gottlieb mat with the big "G" logo? No worries if not, but couldn't help but ask.

#72 5 years ago

rubber borders would be my choice...looks great!

#73 5 years ago

No Gottlieb sorry.. I am only working on Bally \ Williams licensed products.

#74 5 years ago

Message sent....... WCS94......no borders please, as it will match original TZ and TAF that I acquired awhile back....thank you!!...mark

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

These mats are nowhere near the same in quality, take a look at the pics with the edges much better than what was produced earlier.

Granted, but mine look fine....if we must have the edge, ok.....

#76 5 years ago

And I think the no rubber boarder looks a lot better "frames" in w the legs great.....which you could work on Stern......my SM and FG are going to feel left out.....thanks for offering these....

#77 5 years ago

I think a mat should be included with each MM machine.....

#78 5 years ago

I also admit, I sit on a stool once in awhile as well to play ( I know, I know).....anyway, picked these up from the same eBay guy that had had the mats ( stashed away in storage , they were NOS when I bought them).....can you pull these off, as well?image-605.jpgimage-605.jpg

image-488.jpg
#79 5 years ago

Yes....can you get a stool sample?

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

bah-dum-tiss

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

And.....that was just wrong...ha

#82 5 years ago

The Mats will have no border and yes those bar stools are exactly the ones we will be using. We are designing the art for them now.. no I don't have prices yet.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

The Mats will have no border and yes those bar stools are exactly the ones we will be using. We are designing the art for them now.. no I don't have prices yet.

Excellent!!!......already sent you a message...just keep me in the loop.....thanks....mark

#84 5 years ago

HI,
Did you say eaarlier that you are are going to make ones with the Williams or Bally Logo on it? That would be great for those us with pins with third party licenses (TAF).
If so I'll have one with Bally on it.

#85 5 years ago

WMS and Bally logos we have been advised by WMS legal that will be 'ok' - but the test is when we submit those designs for approval - we hope so! Will confirm shortly ...

#86 5 years ago

I decided to do these a little differently, since I have the art for these games I am having it all torn apart and adding other items from the game around the logo. AFM will have saucers and possibly a Alien or 2, RFM will have cows, saucers etc etc... This makes them a better eye catcher..art for your floor.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Those bar stools are awesome....what would be the price range for those?

#88 5 years ago

+1 on the bar stools!

Could you do the Williams arcade titles too, like Defender, Stargate, Robotron, etc.?

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

+1 on the bar stools!
Could you do the Williams arcade titles too, like Defender, Stargate, Robotron, etc.?

I don't believe so but I will ask.

#90 5 years ago

White water with either boarder for me.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

+1 for anti fatigue mats.

^

#92 5 years ago

Tron without boarder

#93 5 years ago

Very exciting. There has been a dearth of W/B decor items until now. Can't wait to get my hand on nice, quality products. Awesome!

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

Tron without boarder

Only B/W no Stern titles

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

Tron without boarder

Quoted from Laseriffic:

Only B/W no Stern titles

Ya. Stern already cornered their market on Pinmats. It's called, cardboard.

Pre-order now! Only 799 LE cardboards available

94356.jpg

#96 5 years ago

haha oh yeah forgot!!

#97 5 years ago

I would like a pinmat that changes graphics for whatever game I put it in front of. Must have a USB port for future upgrades. Thanks.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

I would like a pinmat that changes graphics for whatever game I put it in front of. Must have a USB port for future upgrades. Thanks.

Would you now...I'll get right on it.

#99 5 years ago

A vote for no border

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Ya. Stern already cornered their market on Pinmats. It's called, cardboard.
Pre-order now! Only 799 LE cardboards available

94356.jpg 67 KB

That looks about right for the stern copy of a quality b/w product.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside