Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bally Runner JPG.jpg
Bally Glass.jpg
Logo Glass Williams.jpg
Pinmats runner logos.jpg
i want it now.jpg
003.JPG
007.JPG
IMG_0319[2].JPG
94356.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-605.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 8.51.00 PM.png
IMG_0036[1].JPG
IMG_0042[1].JPG
IMG_0044[1].JPG
IMG_0043[1].JPG

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

I received the the prototype Pinmats today and here are 2 3' x 2' samples, they will be 24" x 20" but for approval purposes they didn't want to make the custom size so this gives us an idea. One has a rubber border and the other does not.. which do you like? I have asked them to adjust the Red to be a bit brighter.. The Logo is colored carpeting.

IMG_0037.JPG

#2 5 years ago

Aesthetically, I like the non-rubber better, however to prevent corner folding and what not, rubber may be the better way to go.

#3 5 years ago

I prefer the no-border one. Just cleaner looking.

#4 5 years ago

Agreed, no rubber edge for aesthetics.

Glad to see it is colored carpeting not just a quick silkscreen, should hold up much better.

#5 5 years ago

Looks nice. I actually like the border. Should also wear better. Are you planning on producing these for multiple titles?

#6 5 years ago

I like the rubber border. Are they both rubber backed?

#7 5 years ago

I will take 2 Transformers if you make them.

#8 5 years ago

Rubber border

#9 5 years ago

I like the non rubber. Rubber would be good if you had it in your shop but I don't think that will be the case for most of them.

#10 5 years ago

hotttt

i'll take one Black Hole, one Funhouse, and one STTNG please.

#11 5 years ago

I prefer the one without the rubber border

#12 5 years ago

also for the record you may want to stick with the red they gave you - a brighter red might fade to pink more quickly. i own a lot of Redskins gear, and gear that uses a darker or browner burgundy ages MUCH nicer than the "redder" burgundy.

#13 5 years ago

Rubber border. Looks more official!

#14 5 years ago

What a difference it makes without the rubber border. I much prefer the non-rubber version!

#15 5 years ago

You have a price in mind for these? I vote for the rubber border.

#16 5 years ago

Never been a fan of rubber! bad ass again Joe! I'm not going to make you wealthy, but I'll help you towards retirement! cheers!

#17 5 years ago

I like the one with the rubber border. Are you going to make these in different titles? How much do you think they will be?

#18 5 years ago

no rubber, all classic bally's and stern's please!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

no rubber, all classic bally's and stern's please!

He can't do stern.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I prefer the no-border one. Just cleaner looking.

My thoughts exactly.. The edge is made very strong and tight.

Quoted from KevInBuffalo:I like the rubber border. Are they both rubber backed?

Yes they are.

Quoted from MMuller:

I will take 2 Transformers if you make them.

No Stern.. Only Bally Williams Non Licensed titles.

Quoted from pezpunk:hotttt

Sorry No Gottlieb or STTNG

Quoted from MXV:You have a price in mind for these? I vote for the rubber border.

Around $34.95

Quoted from Butch2099:I like the one with the rubber border. Are you going to make these in different titles? How much do you think they will be?

Every title I have art for

Quoted from mario_1_up:He can't do stern.

Thank you

#21 5 years ago

I believe the rubber border will help prevent the edges from curling up as people will be continually switching positions when playing the games.

#22 5 years ago

I think the no rubber border looks better.

#23 5 years ago

My vote is for No-Border

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

I believe the rubber border will help prevent the edges from curling up as people will be continually switching positions when playing the games.

I prefer the look of the no border design but I agree...the rubber bordered ones won't dog ear up and look shitty or become a tripping hazard.
+1 for rubber border for wear & safety!
Unfortunately I only have a TZ that qualifies.

#25 5 years ago

These look great, no border looks better to me.

#26 5 years ago

We like the rubber border.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

I prefer the look of the no border design but I agree...the rubber bordered ones won't dog ear up and look shitty or become a tripping hazard.
+1 for rubber border for wear & safety!
Unfortunately I only have a TZ that qualifies.

You guys are split almost 50/50.. dilemma. I guess I'll have to offer both. Here are pics of the back and the edge.

We will have PinMats with the Williams logo in the center.

IMG_0042[1].JPG IMG_0043[1].JPG IMG_0044[1].JPG
#28 5 years ago

Very nice. I like either version.

#29 5 years ago

Would vote for no rubber as well...looks a bit cleaner.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

You guys are split almost 50/50.. dilemma.

A good % of the border people just seem concerned about the edges holding up. Those look pretty solid to me, can't see that dog earing any more than the other.

#31 5 years ago

These are really cool. It could only be cooler if there were an anti fatigue style might!

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

These are really cool. It could only be cooler if there were an anti fatigue style might!

Well the issue is price on those things. I have the idea into the company and he has been looking for something with low MOQ and quality.

#33 5 years ago

We also might have mats for the outdoors, here is the sample.

IMG_0036[1].JPG
#34 5 years ago

I am getting alot of PM's on wanting certain designs. If you would like to pre order ANY title please contact me on my site or direct email. I have made folders for every title I think we will have and will drop your name in and contact you when they come in.

laseriffic@att.net
http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/

We are having a new site built right now, it will have a cart and much easier navigation soon.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well the issue is price on those things. I have the idea into the company and he has been looking for something with low MOQ and quality.

Yeah, I use some mid grade mat and it was like $40 so after decals, licensing etc im sure its way high

#36 5 years ago

I like it without the border, the rug w/ the rubber border would be good for the garage.

#37 5 years ago

Both look good Joe, I prefer with the rubber border but I don't see not having it keeping me from buying some.

#38 5 years ago

No-border.

Really push on the anti-fatigue mats.

#39 5 years ago

Message sent!

#40 5 years ago

I wonder which mat you are getting ...

#41 5 years ago

Looking nice! Are these nylon Grand Impressions by any chance? I've made some myself if so and they are quality mats! Prefer the woven borders myself.

#42 5 years ago

I like the no border, I will definitely be in for a medieval and monster bash once your ready.

#43 5 years ago

Can you make them thick like those mats cashiers stand on to reduce fatigue? It would be great if the would serve a dual purpose; comfort and aesthetics.
Thanks

#44 5 years ago

+1 anti fatigue mats. Then I would buy one for each machine .

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

hotttt

Too bad about Black Hole as I would also order one of those! Beautiful mat regardless.

#46 5 years ago

Looks great! How about a design that slips over gelpro mats? For use on hard surfaces like wood floors, garages, warehouses, etc?

http://www.gelpro.com/shop/ergo-comfort-rugs

Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 8.51.00 PM.png

3 Products in 1:
Comfort Mat + Designer Rug + Non-Slip Pad
Experience the luxury of a premium comfort mat covered with a soft designer rug that feels ultra plush on bare feet while providing therapeutic support to your feet, legs and back. You’ll appreciate the outer beauty and inner comfort of the Ergo Comfort Rug. Combining three products into one, the Ergo Comfort Rug starts with an incredibly soft designer accent rug that sits on top of a therapeutic comfort mat with a built-in non-slip rug pad. The 3/4" high-density comfort mat will not bottom out like memory foam mats and prevents pain and fatigue caused by standing.

#47 5 years ago

I would vote no borders if the edges will hold up well and stay flat.

#48 5 years ago

I like the borders I think they will stay in place better. I will buy a few when they are ready.

#49 5 years ago

Hey Joe. Look good but have you tested durability of the colored carpeting ? I found a mat for my Getaway a while back and looked great at first but the colored carpet letters eventually wore off pretty bad. I would be interested if they hold up. My vote is rubber edges.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside