Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rager170
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.26.19 PM (resized).png

#1 4 years ago

<type your bug report here - please try to be as concise as possible!>

Clicked pinmap and then open pinside map and the image attached is what i see when I zoom out.
    --------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.142 Safari/537.36 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.26.19 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.26.19 PM (resized).png
    #2 4 years ago

I have yet to actually find the machines listed at the locations specified. This is only as good as the people who input. Clearly people AKA OPS don't update it which makes it pretty much useless. Saddens me because I'd love to know where some machines are at to play em.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I have yet to actually find the machines listed at the locations specified. This is only as good as the people who input. Clearly people AKA OPS don't update it which makes it pretty much useless. Saddens me because I'd love to know where some machines are at to play em.

There is an app for your phone called 'Pinball Map' that can help you with finding games to play in the wild....

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

There is an app for your phone called 'Pinball Map' that can help you with finding games to play in the wild....

I use both. I prefer Pinside, however if you notice locations near you were “last updated 3-3-2015” they’re probably no longer accurate, you should edit them yourself. Anyone can do it. Even if it’s still accurate, a helpful update from a member or a comment on the location improves our map!!! Pinmap just got an amazing update that makes it useful but it lacks a lot of locations in my opinion.

In regards to the OP, yes the Pinside map hasn’t been loading, I assume this must be some small bug

#5 4 years ago

I love and use the pinside map. I feel it works and is easier to use. The pinball map one is god awful. You can’t just browse around, you have to enter a city then look inside, ugh

I update pinside as often as I see a game. But if people aren’t updating then ya it won’t work, it’s community driven

#6 4 years ago

Yeah, it’s a bug. Would be nice if everyone can update pinside when they see a game.

#7 4 years ago

It’s working from my phone as of yesterday!

#8 4 years ago

It hasnt been working for me either the past couple of weeks on my computer.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

It hasnt been working for me either the past couple of weeks on my computer.

I’ll check my MacBook again at work tomorrow.

2 weeks later
    #10 4 years ago

Anyone know how to change your location on the Pinmap?

I moved and cant figure out how to remove my last location. Would also be helpful to remove locations that have closed or no longer have pinballs to play..

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Anyone know how to change your location on the Pinmap?
    I moved and cant figure out how to remove my last location. Would also be helpful to remove locations that have closed or no longer have pinballs to play..

under profile
    https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside

then scroll down to "Location" and you can change that.

As for locations. You can go into them and remove games they do not have anymore. So at least if you see one, it would show 0 games. Not sure if you can remove them..

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

under profile
    As for locations. You can go into them and remove games they do not have anymore. So at least if you see one, it would show 0 games. Not sure if you can remove them..

You cannot remove them but that’s why an option on the sidebar was added “minimum number of games” this was because some locations eventually get new games in and also for archival purposes.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

under profile

Ahhh thanks. For some reason, even though I changed my town, it didnt stick. So when I entered it again and then picked from the drop down list and selected, it moved it.

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinmap-not-loading-up?hl=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.