7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jfre81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

How do I suggest a location be removed so no one else wastes their time?

#2 7 years ago

Were the games gone/trashed or the location closed? If the games were trashed, you can add comments in the game listing. If the location is closed or games have moved out I guess an e-mail to the administrator would work. They check them every couple of days from what I can tell.

11 months later
    #3 6 years ago

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUNCTIONALITY

1) The search function should be included to search with only two letters, currently there requires 3 letters to search.

Would be nice to search by state. Two letters doesn’t allow it. Typing in the state name will only bring up locations that’s has the state written out. Like “Texas Roadhouse” or “Texas City”.

2) allow zip code and radius like the market place allows.

When typing in a zip code, nothing comes up. To know all the zip codes in a large city is impossible to know.

3) Show on map

Like when looking for other pinsiders on the map, that map shows the Pinside logo where other pinsiders are. It then allows for a quick drop down and shows that pinsiders information. Like collection etc. would be nice for locations to be the same drop down type quick view

#4 6 years ago

Which location? Are the games no longer there?

#5 6 years ago

I know the barcade on South 6th street in Springfield, Illinois closed due to railroad relocation. I think they plan on finding a new place and reopen, but I don't know that for sure.

I think it has already been delisted because I could not find it on the maps.

#6 6 years ago

I don't know about removing a location altogether, but I have removed and added games along with comments after visiting one.

If their pins don't work, just say so.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinmap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.