Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Al
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I bought one of these for my Maverick and could never get it to work properly. Maybe my game? But the game works with an original board installed no problems. The issue is, once installed in the game I discovered an issue where if you are holding a flipper button in and then press the other flipper button the game also fires the switch as if it is trying to score one of the '8' 3 bank drop targets. The poker chip in front of the 3 bank also lights up. PINLED tried to troubleshoot the issue via email and nothing helped unfortunately. They then sent me another board and that one had the same issue. So it appears from my experience that these boards will not work in a Maverick. Also unfortunate is now PINLED has not returned my emails about return and refund.

So if anyone is interested in 1/2 price boards I will sell these for 45 each,shipped. It is my belief the boards will work fine in other games just not Maverick for some reason.

1 year later
#2 5 years ago

Pm sent

#3 5 years ago

these are long gone...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinled-solid-state-flipper-boards-for-desega and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.