6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by flip78
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbudman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello,

I just picked up a Pink Panther and put it together. Everything thing seems to be working correctly (game start up, ball ejects, flippers and scoring appear ot work okay, all lights work) except I have no displays - all dead - player, ball count, number of games.

I am quite new to SS games and not certain how to proceed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

2 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Hello,

I put in a new power board the problem continues - no displays.

I checked the power cable that goes in to the power board, and the voltages doe not seem correct.

As I am new to this, where would one check? According to the power board, there should be 2 x 60V incoming power, and the actual power coming in is much lower (less than 10).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

#5 6 years ago

I installed a new power board, rottendog, http://rottendog.us/GPS081.html. There is no power at all coming out of the 40V pin & 60V pin that plug A2-J3 connects to. In order to get power to the displays, there should be power coming out of these pins.

suggestions?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbudman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pink-panther-displays-not-working?tu=mbudman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.