Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GUEST_f5cb1a78-1c4b-46c0-95a9-93103485b5e6 (resized).jpg
    cid_5661.jpeg
    ThreadIsRelevantToMyInterests.jpg
    IMG_7542.JPG
    IMG_8184.JPG
    FloydTee.JPG
    th-1.jpeg
    floyd.jpeg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago

no no no. I don't want to see pink floyd. I don't even want to be tempted. Luckily Pink floyd hasn't made an album since 92 and no plans into anytime soon. If they were active it would be a possiblity. Which i'm glad they arn't, because I refuse to pay these stupid ass NIB asking prices these days. When things go back to normal, i'll start buying NIB again.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

I think a pinball should be made called "Rock Star"
    Scorpions
    Led Zeppelin
    Van Halen
    ZZ Top
    Aerosmith
    The Floyd
    That would be a sweet pin.

Nice to see Scorpions on the top of that list. Scorpions pin would rock my balls off.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

The other great thing about Pink Floyd is that there are no songs or albums they have to be ashamed of. I would be happy with any song they ever made in a Pin.

What about Final Cut (aka Waters solo album)? Nobody likes to claim that one. not even Waters. Gilmour years are still the best ones. Masterpieces.

#36 11 years ago

well, i'd have to disagree with David Bowie on that one. The early stuff is inventive and unique. But heavily drug influenced. Same can be said for the Strong Waters years. I think if Gilmour was playing a lot of donkey kong it was because he was trying to get away from Waters overbearing control freak nature. Probably only way to keep his sanity. Waters Supports Final cut, and says there are couple good tracks on it, but overall he did acknowledge it is one of the weaker albums of that decade. Everyone else denies having any creative input at all, and all felt like musicians for hire on it.

#54 11 years ago

Momentary Laps of Reason and Division Bell are 2 of the greatest albums ever made in the history of rock! Numbers 1 and 2 in my mind.

Zepplin would be awesome for a pin.

I still want a Journey Pin, just because of the awesome artwork you could do for it. Music is a little mellow for a pin, but they have plenty of rocking stuff that could fill in a pin.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Can you say Gilmore fan??

Yes indeed. I do appreciate Waters stuff as well, but those 2 albums I think are phenomenal masterpieces. When I got Division Bell. I must have listened to it around 400 times within 5 months. It's all I wanted to hear.

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Finrod:

I remember seeing an overweight black comedian who was wearing black tights make the following joke:
    "Ok, now everyone tell me which Pink Floyd album this is:"
    (he turns around and bends over)
    "That's right, Dark Side of the Moon-- no, not The Wall!"
    I immediately started thinking, and it turns out most Pink Floyd albums would work for this joke--
    Wish You Were Here
    A Momentary Lapse Of Reason
    Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
    Saucerful Of Secrets
    Almost all of them work!

if he was naked when he did it, division bell would work too.

#73 11 years ago

This is one of my favorite David Gilmour clips.

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I can't be the only one that hates Pink Floyd, right???

Nope, I know we have other Deaf pinball guys here as well.

#96 11 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Those aren't even real Floyd albums in mind, but post-Floyd filler. Tops would be Animals, Meddle, Wish You Were Here, honorable mention for the Wall and DSOTM.

Why? because they don't have Waters there? If you look at PF's timeline with musicians, it's such a hodgepodge of who was on what, I don't think there was a moment when everyone was on everything. The fact still remains, it's in the style and sound of Pink floyd. Except every song is near perfection and the albums are flawless from beginning to end. Gilmour should have had more say in the early years. Because he's a brilliant song writter.

#103 11 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Thanks to this thread I just HAD to buy this t-shirt today while shopping.
    ....now where did I hide those roaches......

that is pretty awesome. I'd love to have that printed on one of those giant cloth wall hangings. i'd hang that up in the gameroom.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pink-floyd-pinball-machine?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.