7%
  • Jestefunhouse Retheme 2 votes
    2%

(82 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211212_150504 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

I was watching a documentary on Pink Floyd and they were talking to Nick Mason the drummer and I spotted two pinball machines! I recoginized High Speed right away on the right and I think that might be Fireball on the left. Anyone able to make which machine is for sure? I saw Pink Flyoyd at RFK Stadium in the summer of 1987. I know lots of talk about making a Pink Floyd machine but can you imagine a Pink Floyd Wall Pinball Machine I would mortgage my house for that!

20211212_150504 (resized).jpg20211212_150504 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Just play JJP WOZ and the second you see the MGM lion roar on the third roar hit PLAY on Dark Side of the Moon!

#3 2 years ago

Your right, High Speed and Fireball, so cool! The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, Animals, Wish You Were Here, and the Final Cut would all be beyond awesome. Really any Floyd Album. I saw the David Gilmour fronted Floyd in 87, the Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour. I have also seen Roger Waters 3 times, twice doing Dark Side and once doing the Wall. They have all been excellent concerts.
I would love Jersey Jack or Stern to do a Floyd pin...

#4 2 years ago

My dream pin, but sadly don’t think Roger or David would ever license it out.

#5 2 years ago

Nick Mason is best known for having bought/collected early Ferraris when they were still dirt cheap (!) and now they're worth gobs.

#6 2 years ago

Here is the link of the video I was watching when I spotted the machines...

#7 2 years ago

So for those that voted on Retheme I think a machine that would make a GREAT candidate would be Twilight zone. I love LEDs and would do laser lighting like they did in the concert. The power ball would be green and have a $ symbol on it and would break into MONEY everytime it came up. The Slot machine would make lots of the money sounds like from the beginning of the song. Lots of possibilities...

#8 2 years ago

How about shining an LED light through a prism when you start the Dark Side multiball? It would be absolutely stunning…

#9 2 years ago

I’d love to see the wall as a dedicated Pink Floyd pin.

We are probably going to see rush first. IMO.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

How about shining an LED light through a prism when you start the Dark Side multiball? It would be absolutely stunning…

I thought about this too maybe a spinning prism like the gobstopper on Wonka that you have to hit to lock balls. Or you have to hit it to lock the prism to stop spinning so it will light the spectrum and break into Brain Damage multiball

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I thought about this too maybe a spinning prism like the gobstopper on Wonka that you have to hit to lock balls or prism that you have to hit enough times to lock it in place to make the color spectrum work then it goes into the Brain Damage multiple ball

#12 2 years ago

I'd vote for American Pinball or Stern

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

So for those that voted on Retheme I think a machine that would make a GREAT candidate would be Twilight zone. I love LEDs and would do laser lighting like they did in the concert. The power ball would be green and have a $ symbol on it and would break into MONEY everytime it came up. The Slot machine would make lots of the money sounds like from the beginning of the song. Lots of possibilities...

That would be cool. Maybe a rework of Stranger Things for the light show aspect of it. And also the projection screen is literally The Wall, lol.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’d love to see the wall as a dedicated Pink Floyd pin.
We are probably going to see rush first. IMO.

I agree. I think Dark Side of the Moon Pro model, The Wall LE, and the Premium/CE edition with Album Jacket artwork ala JJGnR LE.

#15 2 years ago

Hey you
Comfortably numb
In the Flesh?
Have a cigar
Welcome to the machine
Learning to fly
One of these days
Time
On the run
Money
Brain damage /Eclipse
Fearless
Echoes (middle Jam excerpt)
Any color you like
ABITW II & III
Spare Bricks
Run like hell
What do you want from me?
Arnold layne
See Emily play
The gold it’s in the…
Free four
Obscured by clouds/ when you’re in

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Hey you
Comfortably numb
In the Flesh?
Have a cigar
Welcome to the machine
Learning to fly
One of these days
Time
On the run
Money
Brain damage /Eclipse
Fearless
Echoes (middle Jam excerpt)
Any color you like
ABITW II & III
Spare Bricks
Run like hell
What do you want from me?
Arnold layne
See Emily play
The gold it’s in the…
Free four
Obscured by clouds/ when you’re in

Like Every Great band with fans like us there are so many songs you would like incorporated in the pin including live versions that I like IE Live at Pompei which has the best ECHOES version I have found live. Be great to have that footage playing in a dream version of this!!!

#17 2 years ago

Agreed - Echoes from live at Pompei is one of their finest moments. Adrian Maben owns the rights and I’m still waiting for the supposed 5.1 Blu-ray to get announced.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Agreed - Echoes from live at Pompei is one of their finest moments. Adrian Maben owns the rights and I’m still waiting for the supposed 5.1 Blu-ray to get announced.

Can you imagine being able to attend that concert?

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Can you imagine being able to attend that concert?

It would be nothing short of amazing, you can also add in 5/9/77 at Oakland, CA if I had a time machine

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

It would be nothing short of amazing, you can also add in 5/9/77 at Oakland, CA if I had a time machine

One of my favorite Floyd tracks that I have never heard on the radio is "Childhoods End" off Obscured by Clouds. Not one they did a lot live either but I like it as much as any of their more well know songs.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

One of my friends who is a touch older than me, was able to attend many concerts in the 70s in Los Angeles. He saw a ziggy stardust Bowie. I’m going to ask him about Pink Floyd next time I see him.

I know he saw this. I get to listen!

#22 2 years ago

A Pink Floyd machine would need some seriously high quality speakers, and stereo or surround sound.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

A Pink Floyd machine would need some seriously high quality speakers, and stereo or surround sound.

Pyramid Prisim Topper.
Dark side of the moon Premium Art Package.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pink-floyd-loves-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.