2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by acebathound
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2017-06-03 08.38.28.jpg

#1 2 years ago

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE!!

THURSDAY, MAY 25TH 1:00PM THROUGH MONDAY, MAY 29TH 11:59PM

It's that time of year again..where I need an excuse to scare up some funding for projects Also a great time to honor the people that serve this fine country as well. So since this is listed in BARGAINS and GIVEAWAYS, let's have a bit of fun -- and do a little of each!

THE BARGAINS

Pick up a 5-PACK of 6116 or 6264 NVRAM Battery Eliminators for just $50!
    Normally on-sale for $60, for this weekend you can pick up some NVRAM for under $10ea without buying a 10-PACK!

Any domestic orders over $99 get FREE SHIPPING (within the Continental US).
    Australia/Canada orders will get a slight shipping discount (25% off shipping) via refund after order is placed.

All other NVRAM Modules On-Sale!
    Stern MPU-200, 5101, 62256, 5114.. individually or in bulk, they're all at some additional sale pricing!

.........................................................................................................
    ORDER VIA:

.........................................................................................................

And now for the fun part. A little of this, a little of that. One part bargain.. and one part GIVEAWAY!

THE GIVEAWAYS

Giveaway for orders over $49!

Every order that totals over $49 between May 25th-29th 11:59pm gets entered into a contest/drawing! Prize will be a 10-PACK of 6116 or 6264 NVRAM ($100+ value), or $75 store credit toward anything else PINITECH branded. I'll add a few secondary prizes if somehow more orders come in than I can count on two hands Drawing method will be simple (rolled up papers with names, shaken and not stirred in box). Winner(s) will be announced next week.

>> 9x entries total <<

---------------------------------------

FREE GIVEAWAY!! for Memorial Day Recognition/Remembrance

Saw this in another thread/giveaway and I like the idea of honoring the holiday and the people in the community that have served or have close family that has served. So if you or a family member have served in the US armed forces, post to this thread by the end of the day Monday and let us know for a chance to win some free stuff! Posts that don't mention you or a family member serving are okay too, but will be excluded from the drawing. No purchase necessary. Prize will be a 10-PACK of 6116 or 6264 NVRAM ($100+ value), or $75 store credit toward anything else PINITECH branded. Secondary prizes have now been added since 10x entries were received -- a 3-PACK of 6116/6264 NVRAM and 2x individual NVRAM Modules.

>> 11x entries total <<

Thanks for looking & thanks to all our great customers over the years!

And this weekend especially, many thanks to those who serve or have served our country!

---
    http://www.pinitech.com - "Pinball Inspired Technology"
    NVRAM, Kits, upgrades and test equipment for pinball machines

#2 2 years ago

Friday Morning Bump!

Contest odds are looking really good, just 1x qualifying order so far

#3 2 years ago

My father served in the Army in the mid to late 50's, and I served in the Navy from 1975 to 1981.

AT1 Chestnut

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

My father served in the Army in the mid to late 50's, and I served in the Navy from 1975 to 1981.
    AT1 Chestnut

Awesome, thank you for your service!

My grandfather served in WWII. Never talked about it much, even to my father.. but I believe he was involved with the landing crafts bringing in troops/vehicles.

#5 2 years ago

Thanks Wayne, Ordered 10 of the 5101's These are great modules and at this price its a total waste of time to do off-board batteries
    just giving this a bump for you
    Gerry

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Thanks Wayne, Ordered 10 of the 5101's

Thanks Gerry! Package is in the mail & headed your way today!

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

These are great modules and at this price its a total waste of time to do off-board batteries
    Gerry

Totally agree. Why mess with remote battery packs at all. A few years and it's paid for itself in battery replacement costs.

At current price-points of nvram in-bulk, if I didn't already have the pcb designs going I'd have just bought nvram at $10ea myself and been done with it. Heck, I'd be reselling the stuff myself -- you're making better profits than the manufacturers if selling at $15-20 without any material cost, assembly labor, time testing, etc.

#8 2 years ago

I was a combat engineer in the Army back in the 90's, my father was in the Army and served in Vietnam where he was injured and sent to Tokyo for surgery and fell in love with his nurse, my mother who was in the Army.

#9 2 years ago

I served in the USMC. 7th Engineers, Bridge company.

#10 2 years ago

Getting asked about running a sale on the Bally/Stern Conversion LED Display Kits over at RGP. Are there others looking for that? I'm definitely wanting to work with people that have a desire for multiple sets.. so I could offer buy one at regular price, get additional sets at a discount.

On that note, I've always thought it'd be neat to have people suggestion items they'd like to see a sale on. So how's this? Let me know what you're interested in and if you want, the type of discount that would convince you to buy. I'll see if I can make it happen for this sale.. or if not, use it as feedback for a future sale.

I'm also a personality that likes to do a bit of crazy once in a while. Anyone interested in a very limited quantity 50-PACK or 100-PACK of nvram?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

I'm also a personality that likes to do a bit of crazy once in a while. Anyone interested in a very limited quantity 50-PACK or 100-PACK of nvram?

Not sure I had bought more than 30 at a time. I may be interested in a 50-pack once I get low.

#12 2 years ago

Sweetened the pot a bit..

Both GIVEAWAYS have been upgraded to 10-PACKS of 6116/6264 nvram ($100+ value) or $75 store credit toward PINITECH-branded products!!!

I got a sense it wasn't a good enough party, and I like a good party as much as the next person

Hope to make a few people's day or month here! Good luck all

#13 2 years ago

Awesom US Navy 1997-present, LT Deck LDO 6110. Thanks

#14 2 years ago

USAF 1983 - 1995 AMMO. I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.

#15 2 years ago

Just ordered a 5 pack of the nvram adapter.

U.S. Army, 155th Aviation Company, CW2 Helicopter Pilot (too many years ago to count)

#16 2 years ago

You did say family members counted, right? My sister has been in the Army for the past 18 or so years. Did two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. She just got selected as the Secretary of the Army Public Affair officer, so I am very proud of her and her service.

https://www.army.mil/info/institution/publicAffairs/

^ she should be on that page soon.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from terryb:

Just ordered a 5 pack of the nvram adapter.
    U.S. Army, 155th Aviation Company, CW2 Helicopter Pilot (too many years ago to count)

Thanks Terry, for your service. And your purchase too!

Helicopter Pilot? Must have been a trip!

Quoted from PinballTilt:

You did say family members counted, right?

Yep, sure did! Congrats to your sister! That's definitely something to be proud of there!

#18 2 years ago

I served in the US Army 1985 to 1990 SPC J Haag. My brother served in the US Air Force 20 years and retired. My Dad served during Vietnam but was never sent there US Airforce. 2 uncles served one Army 1 Airforce.

#19 2 years ago

Sunday Bump!

Also, if there's any interest in anything unavailable via shopping cart, send me a PM or email. Haven't had some diagnostic tools, harnesses, etc available for most of this year, but I do have pcbs and materials for most items. Just offering what I have immediate stock of on the shopping cart at the moment.

#20 2 years ago

I am very honored for all that have and currently serve for this great country. My Grandfather served in WWII, my father was a golden gloves boxer for the army reserve, my father in law served during Vietnam and bless his heart had 2 limbs, his left arm and his right leg taken from him. Can't even imagine how hard that would be. Heres to remembering all the great men and women that we have lost this Memorial weekend. God bless!

#21 2 years ago

Father in law did two tours in Vietnam in command of a helicopter base..

#22 2 years ago

Last day of the sales/giveaway, so time for a few crazy TODAY-ONLY specials and a few other extras

TODAY ONLY!!

• Take an additional 5% off orders over $300
    • Take an additional 10% off orders over $450

Discount will be given via Paypal refund after purchase. Applies to Pinside Shop or website purchases.
    And of course FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders applies since they're over $99.

GIVEAWAY UPDATES!
    Since the 2nd giveaway (Memorial Day Remembrance/Recognition) hit 10x people, I'm going to add a 3-PACK of nvram and 2x individual nvram adapters to the prize pool for that one. It's been cool seeing responses from the community in several of these Memorial Day threads.. and remembering just to remember.

I'll add additional prizes on the 1st giveaway if a few more orders come in as well.

Enjoy time with family / loved ones today, no matter who you are or where you are. And remember all the brave folks that have served this country so that can happen. I'm sure many of us wish we could offer something to others so unselfishly. Lots of very giving and heroic people in our community for sure!

#23 2 years ago

Last few hours for the sale & chance to enter some giveaways with great odds!

Good luck everyone!

#24 2 years ago

Winners Announced!!

Giveaway #1 Winner:
    rtotans (10-PACK 6116/6264 NVRAM or $75 store credit)

Giveaway #2 Winner:
    yuriijos (10-PACK 6116/6264 NVRAM or $75 store credit)

Secondary Prizes for Giveaway #2:
    Billc479 (3-PACK 6116 or 6264 NVRAM)
    YeOldPinPlayer (1x 6116 or 6264 NVRAM)
    Gottlieb via RGP (1x 6116 or 6264 NVRAM)

Congrats all! PM with your choice of prize, or I'll follow up tomorrow with some PMs.

---
    http://www.pinitech.com - "Pinball Inspired Technology"
    NVRAM, Kits, upgrades and test equipment for pinball machines

#25 2 years ago

Got my prize today! Thank you.

2017-06-03 08.38.28.jpg

#26 2 years ago

Got my package super quick! Thanks!

Hopefully picking some of these up for my brother's FOUR zaccaria projects will help motivate him to get at least one of them going.

Of course I only ordered one 5101 dual and two days later picked up another game that could also use one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#27 2 years ago

Just got back home to find the NVRAM. Thanks for doing this, Wayne. Now, got to get to work to install them. Warm up the desoldering equipment!

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Just got back home to find the NVRAM. Thanks for doing this, Wayne. Now, got to get to work to install them. Warm up the desoldering equipment!

You're welcome! Have fun!

Quoted from play_pinball:

Of course I only ordered one 5101 dual and two days later picked up another game that could also use one.

That always seems to happen

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 8.95
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 42.00
    $ 16.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside