(Topic ID: 197122)

**Winners Drawn** PINITECH "Pimp Your Bally" LED Display GIVEAWAY!!

By acebathound

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MarAlb
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

New Displays 2 (resized).jpg
    20170816_232945 (resized).jpg
    giveaway_drawing.jpg
    20170904_152835 (resized).jpg
    viva (resized).jpg
    viva2 (resized).jpg
    20170329_221227 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1880 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0320 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5122 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5101 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5482 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3621 (resized).JPG
    Xenon (resized).jpg
    MVC-055F (resized).JPG
    IMG_20161024_192707089 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuperPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago

For me Xenon takes me away to that special place of science fiction and fantasy. Spinner, tube shot, multiball, drop targets, artwork second to none and a sexy voice to keep you going.Its like the pinball form of an orgasm! I restored everything on this machine except displays. Notice player 4 display . It is the pin that has been in my collection the longest and will never be leaving.

Xenon (resized).jpgXenon (resized).jpg

#65 6 years ago

Thank you for having the contest. I can't wait to install a set of Pinitech displays in my Xenon. She will be sexier than ever.

1 week later
    #76 6 years ago

I didn't think that a beautiful game such as Xenon can be made even more beautiful until I installed a new set of Pinitech UNO displays. These displays are crisp,bright, extremely well built and super easy to install. You can even adjust the brightness to your liking as well as its position inside the head. I was living with a couple of displays not functioning properly for years but was too afraid to change them thinking that it was just too difficult to do so but Pinitech has made this plug and play solution a breeze. I cannot thank Pinitech enough for having such a wonderful display solution and wholeheartedly recommend them for your early Bally/Stern Display needs.

Pics don't do it justice due to the infinity glass messing the camera up but in real life......WOW!!

New Displays 2 (resized).jpgNew Displays 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuperPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinitech-labor-day-sale-pimp-your-bally-led-display-giveaway?tu=SuperPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.