7 days ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 days ago

Beware of Joey Masselli AKA “JoeyItaliano” on Pinside. He is from Florida. He reached out to me via Pinside mail and asked if I would sell a certain pin 38 days ago. We came to an agreement a couple days afterwards and even inquired about a second pin and agreed on that. He has strung along for over a month and then blamed everything on Bob Cunningham. Bob is a stand up guy and has always done right by me. Joey now won’t answer emails, texts, or phone calls. I am not out any money or items. It is just disappointing to come across a douche bag in the hobby. There are so many great folks that I have met that it just stinks when there is a bum. Life happens and situations change, that’s totally understandable. Just communicate and own it. No reason to burn a bridge. Rant over.

#2 7 days ago

The deal fell through. Nothing lost. Why on Earth are you here complaining about?????
    You weren't trying to sell the games so you didn't lose a sale from another buyer. Doesn't make you look to good here either.

#3 7 days ago

Nah. Joey is a GREAT guy! He’s now buying my Nip It with the loot he was gonna buy your pin with.

Great buyer!

#4 7 days ago
    Quoted from Apollon:

Beware of Joey Masselli AKA “JoeyItaliano” on Pinside. He is from Florida. He reached out to me via Pinside mail and asked if I would sell a certain pin 38 days ago. We came to an agreement a couple days afterwards and even inquired about a second pin and agreed on that. He has strung along for over a month and then blamed everything on Bob Cunningham. Bob is a stand up guy and has always done right by me. Joey now won’t answer emails, texts, or phone calls. I am not out any money or items. It is just disappointing to come across a douche bag in the hobby. There are so many great folks that I have met that it just stinks when there is a bum. Life happens and situations change, that’s totally understandable. Just communicate and own it. No reason to burn a bridge. Rant over.

So... what have you lost? Nothing? Get outta here then.

#5 7 days ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Nah. Joey is a GREAT guy! He’s now buying my Nip It with the loot he was gonna buy your pin with.
    Great buyer!

No hes not. He just confirmed hes buying metallica from me!

#6 7 days ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No hes not. He just confirmed hes buying metallica from me!

I’m startin a thread on this ASAP!!

#7 7 days ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I’m startin a thread on this ASAP!!

#8 7 days ago

The point to be taken here is that he is blaming
    one of Pinball’s good guys (Bob Cunningham) for something that isn’t true. Bob moves hundreds of games for our hobby every year and is an asset to anyone in the hobby. That is my main sticking point. Trust is a big deal when communicating with fellow pinheads and also when it comes to money. I just wouldn’t do business with someone like that.

#9 7 days ago
    Quoted from Apollon:

The point to be taken here is that he is blaming
    one of Pinball’s good guys (Bob Cunningham) for something that isn’t true. Bob moves hundreds of games for our hobby every year and is an asset to anyone in the hobby. That is my main sticking point. Trust is a big deal when communicating with fellow pinheads and also when it comes to money. I just wouldn’t do business with someone like that.

What did he say about Bob?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 64.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bent Mods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 27.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside