(Topic ID: 25084)

Pinheads are great people...thank you pinside!!!

By Barrythick

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barrythick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you to pinside and all the great people I have met, PM'ed read post from etc. in this small but awesome community. I have been into quite a few different hobbies in my day, lemons car racing & triumph motorcycles to name a few, this community has been by far the best experience I have...well...experienced. Look forward to rubbing elbows with some of you at PPE and continuing to learn about the pinball way. Thanks to everyone who is makeing this an "Everyman's Game". It's so refreshing to see that most are not only willing to share experiences and knowledge but go out of their way to help strangers.

Looking forward to making some life long friends all over the staes, and sharing my Pins with anyone who is in the area.

Maybe it's the beer talking at this point but Pinside is fantastic!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barrythick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinheads-are-great-peoplethank-you-pinside?tu=Barrythick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.