Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by markmon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Show me the pictures! Or publicly post a teaser. DOOOOO EEEEEETTTTTT....

#3 11 years ago

Sweeeeet.

#4 11 years ago

I want to see it too.

#5 11 years ago

Me too! What are we looking at?

#6 11 years ago

Hey, secrets are rude...sheeze...

#7 11 years ago

I am doing a custom Space Shuttle topper for him.

#9 11 years ago

I hope it makes me, lift off

#10 11 years ago

I hope he is at the back of the line behind my: ToM, CV, 24, and Demo man already paid for a couple months back - and there might be more I cant even remember at this point.

#11 11 years ago

I am finishing yours tonight. Nope those 3 and IJ and then that's it. You saw the ToM........that's yours.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I am finishing yours tonight. Nope those 3 and IJ and then that's it.

Awesome If I knew you were caught up, I'd have sent the next couple projects your way.

#13 11 years ago

I am either painting, pooping, or posting on Pinside. The three P's

#14 11 years ago

Or P Deez'ing

#15 11 years ago

Funny... I was promised I picture of my custom topper for almost a week now, still nothing. I realize
    Things come up in life but it's not cool to keep telling people you'll do something and never come though......

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballmania:

Funny... I was promised I picture of my custom topper for almost a week now, still nothing. I realize
    Things come up in life but it's not cool to keep telling people you'll do something and never come though......

Chill..

I paid for my topper over a month ago, ordered a LOTR one the other week, and haven't seen any pics yet. All I did was give him a mockup. All of us have real lives. I'm pretty sure he's not paying the bills with this...at least not this early on.

I'm just screwing around, I'm drowning in projects at the moment, I thought it would be fun to see a teaser pic for the topper because honestly, I'm more than a bit overwhelmed.

I've got LOTR which needs to be shopped, waxed, protectors put on...

Time Machine which is finally running after a 300$ rottendog MPU replacement, and some power supply fixes to restore the 5v output, and 200$ LED replacement displays because EVERY ONE ON THE GAME IS GASSED...

Rollergames which has popped inserts, a non-booting MPU, unknown if displays work or not, and god knows what else, that I've been trying to get up and kicking for two weeks with no real progress...

And I'm in the middle of the Shuttle playfield swap.

Oh yeah, and working 40 hours a week and dealing with my 7 year old and my 2.5 year old. Don't forget that.

He'll show things when they're ready. I think I've been told pics were incoming three times so far, but ya know...sometimes things have to be reworked. I know in my case it's for the better. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like this too. I'd never get any of these done, because I'd constantly nitpick the smallest thing. That's why I paid him to do it. =P

#17 11 years ago

Where's the pictures of the CV topper that was supposed to show up here this past week?

#18 11 years ago

It's Markmon's and it's drying.

#19 11 years ago

A friendly email/pm would get you further than this I bet. I know he has a lot of toppers to make and is busy.

My CF bowtie for my SS took 2 months

#20 11 years ago

I am either painting, pooping, or posting on Pinside. The three P's

No putzing?

Dan

#21 11 years ago

Well first off, I've paid for my topper over a month ago. Second, I have pm'd a few times and keep being told tomorrow, tomorrow.
    I think you're all missing my point, if you SAY you're going to do something keep to your word, stop keep putting it off. If I was originally told it would take 2 months I would be fine about that, just not keep being put off...

#22 11 years ago

I'll say this. He's only one guy and thing may be moving slowly. But he does produce the product and it is definitely top notch. When you get it, you'll be glad you waited.

#23 11 years ago

Totally agree, its a one man show. I have an order out there as well but I know it will come. He is constantly posting what he does everyday, its not some shady business. We all have regular lives outside of this family,work etc. I'm not making excuses but life is busy to begin with and sometimes we get behind. I believe the man was sick the past few days also. Basically... Life happens and you will get your topper just like the rest of us.

#24 11 years ago

Ok.....I took on too many orders during that special. Normal turnaround on regular toppers will be about a week maybe shorter. Custom designs have to be thought out and plotted on the computer. I do all the cutting, shipping, answering e-mails, painting, designing, and putting together the lighting harnesses. I know.......wawaaaaa. Pinballmania's topper has been shipped. I do owe him a pic and yes I have promised it a couple of times. Right now my shop downstairs is a disaster and soon as I locate my darn memory card I will send it to you. I even offered a partial refund as well you did not want it. Trust me you will like the "Thunderstruck" ACDC topper I made for you. Yes this has taken awhile for some of you. I will be caught up this week and then I am sleeping all Labor Day Weekend.

#25 11 years ago

Ok.....I took on too many orders during that special. Normal turnaround on regular toppers will be about a week maybe shorter. Custom designs have to be thought out and plotted on the computer. I do all the cutting, shipping, answering e-mails, painting, designing, and putting together the lighting harnesses. I know.......wawaaaaa. Pinballmania's topper has been shipped. I do owe him a pic and yes I have promised it a couple of times. Right now my shop downstairs is a disaster and soon as I locate my darn memory card I will send it to you. I even offered a partial refund as well you did not want it. Trust me you will like the "Thunderstruck" ACDC topper I made for you. Yes this has taken awhile for some of you. I will be caught up this week and then I am sleeping all Labor Day Weekend.

Now that you have your own web site, maybe you should add a "topper queue" page so people can see where they are in line and get a feel for when to expect what.

#26 11 years ago

That's a great idea. I just want you all to know Markmon is a super cool guy. He has bought several of my toppers sight unseen. That's a huge compliment.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this site guys and making (hopefully) your pins even better.

#27 11 years ago

That's a great idea. I just want you all to know Markmon is a super cool guy. He has bought several of my toppers sight unseen. That's a huge compliment.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of this site guys and making (hopefully) your pins even better.

And we have yet to be disappointed in doing so

I have friends that want the toppers now. My home gameroom is becoming your show room.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinheadpuckguy-im-calling-you-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.