(Topic ID: 184494)

PinHead Electronics Red or Green boards

By PinHead_Electron

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    Bally_Stern_Rectifier (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdissen87.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

So I have actually been looking for a new rectifier board recently for a Space Invaders I'm in the process of restoring.
    I feel guilty saying this, but the color would hold me back.
    As much as I love the red color, I would probably go with green as its the traditional color and would match the rest of the boards and the original look.
    I think that having both available would be nice as the red is a pretty darn good looking color on that board and green provides the original\traditional look.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

It's not going to look "original" no matter what! You got some giant bridges sticking out.

I know it wont be completely original, but my current board looks more like a pizza that was left in the oven overnight at 450° than a rectifier board. Having a red board would stand out where as the green would look far more like it came that way from the factory.

Quoted from brenna98:

I like the pinhead board because it's reasonably priced, instructions are straight forward, the writing on the board is clear, I like the led fuse indicators, and it works well.
    I know when I install this board, I'm not going to worry about it again.

This is Exactly why I want this board... in green.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdissen87.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinhead-electronics-red-or-green-boards?tu=jdissen87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.