5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by marlboroman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_2.JPG
    photo_1.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Found this lonely Shrek under the staircase with all the dinosaur arcades... where is the respect!!

BTW... If you have teenagers, HHN is a must do!

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/

-Mauro

photo_1.JPG photo_2.JPG

#2 5 years ago

I played that exact machine a little over a week ago. What a terrible game lol. I played it twice, never want to play it again. I couldn't believe they didn't have a Monster Bash setup in the Monsters Arcade area. How ridiculous is that? They had a Shrek over there too.

#3 5 years ago

Gary Stern has addressed this issue several times at various lectures regarding Stern Pinballs machines at Universal Studios in Orlando. He stated they did not want to put pinballs in the arcades within the park due to maintenance issues and such.

#4 5 years ago

I'm headed to Orlando this Saturday, doing Disney and Universal days. Last year we actively hunted down pins, and if we did find any, they were in bad shape. But since I still have free days at DisneyQuest, we'll have to check those out again and see if they are any better. I've never played a Shrek, so I'll see if we can find this one.

Still trying to figure out if I want to spend the $ for Horror Nights. We did it a few years ago, but husband has migraines and with the smoke machines and flashing lights it may be an actual nightmare.

#5 5 years ago

If you go get a spedy pass or you will be waiting in line forever. I'm down here now. That shreik pin is a turd. It is dirty and has weak flippers, like most pins do because of non maintaince

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from perryd:

Gary Stern has addressed this issue several times at various lectures regarding Stern Pinballs machines at Universal Studios in Orlando. He stated they did not want to put pinballs in the arcades within the park due to maintenance issues and such.

I remember playing an Austin Powers pin for the first time at Universal Studios BITD.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I'm headed to Orlando this Saturday, doing Disney and Universal days. Last year we actively hunted down pins, and if we did find any, they were in bad shape. But since I still have free days at DisneyQuest, we'll have to check those out again and see if they are any better. I've never played a Shrek, so I'll see if we can find this one.
    Still trying to figure out if I want to spend the $ for Horror Nights. We did it a few years ago, but husband has migraines and with the smoke machines and flashing lights it may be an actual nightmare.

The Avatar at the arcade in the airport was very dirty when I was there last, but it played fine.

#8 5 years ago

Well with the new Transformers 3D ride at Universal, I am surprised that they haven't put a few of those pins in the park?? I believe the prize redemption arcades bring in more cash for the park, hence pinball gets little attention from administration.

As for HHN, I totally agree with Fast-Ed... express pass is the way to go, I saw line ups up to 90 minute waits and they will get longer as the dates approach Halloween.

My favorite haunted house was "Cabin in the woods" creeped me out every time!! "The walking dead" had the best exterior props ... Hope it will be Sterns next title!

-Mauro

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 209.99
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 1,199.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 27.50
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside