Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 290 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.png
    image.jpg
    IMG_0298.PNG
    IMG_0294.PNG
    IMG_0293-76.PNG
    IMG_0295.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manhattan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#181 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gnassel:

I´m sorry that the android version isn´t ready to share... there are so many different devices on the market.

Why doesn't someone just make this already. This app does not exist on Android so it's wide open. I've yet to see this developer say anything positive with regards to an Android release. I don't even see the difficulty. While I'm not a coder, I do see tons of 'Leveling' apps that are really good and very cool.

There are so many things you could do with this app to make it cool. If someone decides to do this I have a suggestion that might be a good starting point... Make the background image a 'skin' (open source style so it will grow fast) so that the user base can create their own skins. My thoughts would be playfields or top down shots of full machines. You could also make this skinnable image 3D and respond to the tilt angle. Each skin could be saved with the machine and it's data such as the glass leveling info. I wish I could code

4 months later
    #194 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pacer:

Bad news.. the camera lens protrudes from the back of my iPhone 6+.. A case is on order that should fix this... but I'm temporarily disabled....

I'm not 100% sure but with most level programs if you place the phone on a level surface and calibrate, the natural sitting position will be recorded as 0 degrees compensating for any protrusions on a phone or case. Kinda like zeroing out container weights when weighing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manhattan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinguy-pinball-machine-leveling-app?tu=manhattan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.