(Topic ID: 89737)

Pingulps - Love them but...should have bought left hand ones

By John_I

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010223.JPG
    P1010170.JPG
    DSCF1364.JPG
    DSCF1365.JPG
    image-329.jpg
    pingulp.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harbngr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

markmon;

That is exactly what I did with all of mine. It stays out of the way and is handy for a quick swig. I have never had an issue with them facing out front.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

I like the idea of having them in the front. The sides seem like they are out of the way until you have to scootch between games to fix something; then it's in the way. Right side front doesn't seem like a good idea because of the shooter rod/gun handle for removing the drink. Left side front seems like a better option except for maybe RS and FH.
    Anybody have them on the front instead of the sides?
    Terry gave me one to try because I'm probably the only person that doesn't have one on any of my games. I put it on the right side and I forgot it was there turning on my game...it just hurt a little.

That's how I have all of mine, left front.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harbngr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingulps-love-them-butshould-have-bought-left-hand-ones?tu=harbngr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.