(Topic ID: 3996)

PinGulp - Greatest pinball invention since the flipper?

By GoneFishinLvMsg

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Tommi_Gunn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
    025.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

No, I'm not affiliated with the company. I just installed one of these after years of wondering where to set my beer and now I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner. I will be getting them for all my machines soon! Pinball just got a whole lot drunker at my house!

#2 12 years ago

LOL - I have though about them, but don't they spill if you shake the machine?

#3 12 years ago

I love mine but it's clearly best for bottles. I have to remember not put a glass in it or it spills all over the place.

#4 12 years ago

I'd like to see the medical marijuana bonus dispenser on a pinball soon .. or at least some coupons for going to get some. Silverballer and me are .. what were we saying ? Wow .. look at the colours man ...

#5 12 years ago

LMAO @ Brokedad!

I could see where glasses might be a problem, but since I drink bottled beer 90% of the time it works great! *hic*

#6 12 years ago

I have them on all my pins.they are great.Even a pimped out gold one on my IM

025.JPG025.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#7 12 years ago

Oh, sure! These are in quite a number of Seattle pinball players gamerooms! Damn good idea, I think. People do use them if they know they're there. Good for cans and honest pint glasses.

#8 12 years ago

I love those gold hairs in the "stuff" .. they are so sticky. Smells like a pine forest ... (before)

#9 12 years ago

That's the first time I've seen photos of your pimped out IM, t-man. Looks awesome! As for the pingulps, I firmly believe that every pin in existence should have one. All mine do.

#10 12 years ago

When I was at Spooky Pinball a couple weeks ago, I noticed that Chuck has these on all of his machines. Pretty good idea!

#11 12 years ago

yeah until the the girl next to you steals your pint or dumps her sig in it?

#12 12 years ago

I have them on most of my machines. You must really be shaking the pin to have the drink spill. Just take a few swigs and you won't have any problems.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

I'd like to see the medical marijuana bonus dispenser on a pinball soon

+1 on that BD

#14 12 years ago

It has to be the new standard, I only play at places that will hold my beer.

#15 12 years ago

They don't work for my "ginormous" homebrew glasses. Bottled beers are for quakers!

#16 12 years ago

I keep trying to order some but I always get sidetracked on the site. They should be standard on all machines.

#17 12 years ago

I just bought 3, and I'm looking forward to breaking 'em in.

1 year later
    #18 11 years ago

Gonna bump this for a great product. I mount mine backwards and prefer on the front of the machine not in my way at all.

Most of all for the price, the quality is top notch. Better plastic then most cars interiors...sigh.

#19 11 years ago

rather use a bar stool

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingulp-greatest-pinball-invention-since-the-flipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.