Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jgelman
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    3B93FBAD-645F-4352-9CD3-7786AA53161E (resized).jpeg
    B12EA0D0-3436-4AB5-ACC1-E7BE9CABAFB8 (resized).jpeg
    F08A860D-4D54-4AED-A0CB-F08101E6DDB5.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210418-211352~2.png
    34E616A6-470E-4DB3-B87E-6D1612FEF419 (resized).jpeg
    gekko (resized).png
    657C99FB-6A43-4015-8D71-4A2EC5E3F280 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago

Anyone can put them up for any price. The market decides what its worth, however. Personally, I enjoy perusing the comments

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Postal:

I pretty much live in a pinball desert as far as pins on location. I could drive to Austin or Dallas and play but that takes the fun out of it. There are 1 or 2 trashed out old pins in the bowling alley and a few em's here and there but none of them even play decent.
    Almost every pin I have bought I have never played before. I did start the hobby in 2006 and there were some good deals compared to today even though all of them required a ton of work to play decent. I think the thrill of the hunt is gone even though I enjoy working on them I think that is getting old also.
    Selling is a pain in the ass with all the lowball and never show up buyers. I know a few people interested in really cheap pins but they know nothing about maintenance so that makes bringing them into the hobby impossible.
    Maybe I will buy a new one someday and have one to enjoy without sinking a lot of time and money in to it.

Ive got pins for sale and I'm close. Shoot me a pm.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingreed-is-a-cancer-is-there-a-cure?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.