(Topic ID: 145166)

PinGraffix.com Thanksgiving Sale!

By pinupgirl1975

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!

We are offering $15 off on all of our PinBlades™ TODAY ONLY, until Midnight. Be sure to Gobble this up before its too late!!!!! www.pingraffix.com. USE CODE: TURKEY at checkout!

PS. We also launched a new product today so be sure to check out our homepage for all new releases!

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!

~ GINA

#2 8 years ago

I checked out your home page and I didn't see the new product? Unless it is the Metallica road case speaker magnet?

#3 8 years ago

<Edit> Nevermind

#4 8 years ago

I'm pissing myself laughing over here. I wanted gold mirror blades from Wpdvideo's sale: out of stock. Jumped on Pingraffix's website to get AFM blades: out of stock. Can't wait to have Comet Pinball spank me after midnight.

The Boob gets NOTHING!!!

#5 8 years ago

@PinRebel yes use code: TURKEY at checkout!

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

@beelzeboob, Sent you a PM

Thanks!

(Hey! Where the hell is Joe? )

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks!
    (Hey! Where the hell is Joe? )

He's home sleeping probably LOL, he's coming over to my house for Thanksgiving actually...we are related LOL Did you need him for something? I am like his secretary LOLOLOL

#9 8 years ago

Nope. Just wondering why he's having you do all the dirty work. I can always bother him on FB.

Another free bump for a great company!

#10 8 years ago

Beelzeboob, I am doing all social media for PinGraffix. I also redid the website for them too!

#11 8 years ago

...and you do wonderful work!

#12 8 years ago

She is wonderful!! And thankful to have her aboard. .
    I'm right here now Bezelbob .. I can see. You starting trouble again

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and you do wonderful work!

Thanks Beeze... You are too kind!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffixcom-thanksgiving-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.