5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinballManiac40
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

PinBlades are now $65.00USD for 2016. These changes were implemented on January 1, 2016.

** Bally Williams products are excluded. **

See our full PinBlade collection here: http://www.pingraffix.com/#!pinblades/cdpj

New designs coming every week! Be sure to check daily!

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

** Bally Williams products are excluded. **

No longer making them for Indiana Jones, CV, Dr. Who, TOM, etc?

#3 5 years ago

These designs have been currently discontinued due to the lack of popularity. we are working on a whole slew of new designs. Please keep checking back at our site as we are adding designs daily.

The latest design is The Hobbit.
    http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/9c44c702-ae88-abb0-b169-2c85f4fe974b

Thanks
    -JoeRaptor

#4 5 years ago

Guess I waited too long on those.

#5 5 years ago

Even though I bought several sets @ $75/set....I'm glad I did. Had I waited long, they might no loger be available.

Great product, by the way.

I've bought pingraffix sets for:
    Dirty Harry
    Fishtales
    Diner
    Whirlwind
    MM

#6 5 years ago

I can't believe I missed out on the diner pinblades.

#7 5 years ago

Isn't this a bit odd considering there was a post a month ago saying to buy before the 2015 prices were gone? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffixcom-price-changes-coming-in-2016

Seems like a few people got suckered.

#8 5 years ago

Thought the doctor who, tz, ij, etc. looked really good! Shame they are not listed anymore.

#9 5 years ago

Wishing the Black Rose was also still available.

#10 5 years ago

@dung not the case at all...there was no hidden agenda, originally we were raising prices and decided not to due to customer feedback

#11 5 years ago

@dung not the case at all...there was no hidden agenda, originally we were raising prices and decided not to due to customer feedback

Don't feed the trolls Gina

#12 5 years ago

Ignore dung, troll

#13 5 years ago

Are there any GOT pinblades for the pro made yet, anxiously awaiting.

#14 5 years ago

Its just dung being dung... You guys rock and your product is 10x better than the competitions!! Thanks for all you have done for me and my games!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

These designs have been currently discontinued due to the lack of popularity. we are working on a whole slew of new designs. Please keep checking back at our site as we are adding designs daily.
    The latest design is The Hobbit.
    http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/9c44c702-ae88-abb0-b169-2c85f4fe974b
    Thanks
    -JoeRaptor

Hmm, since these are made to order and I am sure you just have to print from a saved file. Also since you are no longer offering B/W designs and now the current prices drop I suspect there is more going on here....a little greedy license holder maybe??. If so, Its too bad because its such a great product. Just a guess thou. Hope you are doing well Joe and Happy New Year

#16 5 years ago

It seems like the last time I looked there were three different Funhouse blades. Since I have not even received my game yet, I had not ordered. Are we down to just the Retro FH blade now?

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

Hmm, since these are made to order and I am sure you just have to print from a saved file. Also since you are no longer offering B/W designs and now the current prices drop I suspect there is more going on here....a little greedy license holder maybe??. If so, Its too bad because its such a great product. Just a guess thou. Hope you are doing well Joe and Happy New Year

Hi Mike
    No ..that's not it at all. We still offer B/W designs and as a matter of fact we will be restocking our site with a lot more. That was one of the issues. We wanted to use our license to the fullest extent which we plan on doing. The designs we had up just didn't do that IMO so I decided to pull the them. You will be glad to know I am currently working on RFM finally.. and more..and more .. and not just PinBlades but other exciting products as well.

The B/W coaster design is available here:
    http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/ccc520f7-57b5-00f8-8799-8d08f318170f

Thanks for the kind words.. It always nice to hear from you guys especially you Mike. Thanks for all you continuous support.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

We still offer B/W designs and as a matter of fact we will be restocking our site with a lot more. That was one of the issues. We wanted to use our license to the fullest extent which we plan on doing. The designs we had up just didn't do that IMO so I decided to pull the them.

Everyone will not have the same tastes either. So it seems having several designs for each game would be better for the customer. Since it is print per order, more designs shouldn't hurt at all.

I think there really has been limited site exposure for your products. I only ran across the website back in early October, I believe it was. I think you will see more sales as more and more people find out your website.

#19 5 years ago

So bring back the old pinblade designs, especially Diner, Dr. Who, CV, Black Rose, and TOM.
    I think these would be really good sellers. Diner and Black Rose were not on the website for what about a month before they were already discontinued?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The Art of Pinball
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 17.50
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Filament Printing
    $ 115.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 39.00
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    € 200.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside