Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pinterest
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi All
    So been extremely busy on many fronts here. Lots of great stuff going on as you can imagine. I wanted to take a minute to let you all know our site is now up an running! Thanks to some extremely dedicated folks who work on the PinGraffix team. (Make sure you check the about page out to learn more about them).

Please visit www.pingraffix.com.

The site is still a work in progress and will be updated daily so make sure check back.
    Since it's Presidents day.. We are offering 10% using the following coupon code

pimpitout

This coupon is good until Sunday Feb 23.. evening.

When placing your order please paste or type this code into the cart when checking out for %10 percent off on all items.

Again thank you all for your ongoing support. We are only here because of you guys and we want to continue making Bad Ass designs for years to come! Thank you so very much!

-Joe

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Congratulations Joe!
    I wish you nothing but the best and I look forward to buying many more of your products.

Hey Kevin.. that is really nice ..thanks a lot man! I appreciate that.

Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. Glad the site is up and running.
    We love our AC/DC panels and get lots of good compliments.
    Looking forward to a Twilight Zone set some day in the future.

Thank you both... I am glad you and your friends like them... I can't be happier to hear this.

#7 10 years ago

Hey Kim
    Thanks very much! So glad you like them.

I decided that I am extending the %10 percent discount will go to the end of the month!

type in PIMPITOUT for the coupon code when you checkout to receive your PINGRAFFIX discount!

Thank you all for your great support,,,we have new designs coming next week for two more real popular Stern games..look for these soon.

Thanks
    Joe

#9 10 years ago

Giving this one last bump..Hey folks..if you haven't done so already..come check out our site and get 10% of your purchase. Type in the code pimpitout The offer is good until tomorrow night midnight.

http://www.pingraffix.com

Thanks!
    -JR

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'm loving the ST pinblades they look great! Congrats on the new site Joe.

You machine looks fantastic..One of the nicest well done Pros I have seen. Glad I could make it on there...

Quoted from houseofpin:Congrats Joe. I got your package with the MET PRO items that you sent. Thanks....I definitely needed the key to the backglass......I will let you know next time I visit my Uncle Joe and we can a pizza joint on Cross Bay (forgot the name of the place by the bowling alley) and catch up. Keep following your dreams....feel free to PM or Call me if you need to chat about anything !!! I am always willing to help you out and have no doubt you will be very successful.

Hey Danny Boy...Yeah It's New Park Pizza..my favorite Pizza..Brick Oven..sweet sauce...many nights spent there cruising up and down The Blvd. But we all know that Ragtime has the best stuff on Cross Bay

Glad you got the package... Thanks for the well wishes and look forward to seeing you again soon. Hope your enjoying the RAPTOR MET #1

8 months later
    #16 9 years ago

Hello

The code is code bwcombo..only good when purchasing a Apron/PinBlade combo.

Thanks!
    joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-web-site-is-now-live-presidents-day-special?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.