View topic image gallery

pic (resized).png
20200424_123050 (resized).jpg
Old (resized).jpg
New (resized).jpg
20200424_122843 (resized).jpg
20200424_122909 (resized).jpg
20200424_122852 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Pay shipping and 20% for selling you crap? I would have a big problem with that.

I really don’t know for sure who put the op up to this, but I have my suspicions, I’m sure tons of customers of Pingraffix are going to see this and back my words up, Joe the owner of Pingraffix is a good friend, his products are definitely not crap,He always goes above and beyond to make it right,in fact originally tilt was part of Pingraffix and all of his pinblades were derived from Pingraffix. I hope Jose from tilt will be man enough to admit that the materials and printer are the same that he uses are the same that he used at Pingraffix.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

This is a major mistake to put your company at risk selling something for another vendor that you also manufacture the same product.
Buyers think it's you companies crappy product. Just not a good idea.
-Mike

Even the biggest companies make mistakes, the best ones take action to make it right, which Pingraffix has always done, and once again joe has already responded to make it right.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#31 3 years ago
Quoted from slicknick13:

Let's slow down a little.
An inferior product was sold without a QA check. To put anything on the OP is just deflecting from the fact that this was sold either directly or indirectly from the vendor, and the vendor had complete faith in his source or checked it himself and was satisfied. It's either an aberration and replacement or refund is warranted, or it's the standard product and if you're dissatisfied, send it back on your dime and eat 20%.
It's not like this is a printing error. It seems like it was a low grade source blown up to fit.

In fairness the op posted without contacting the vendor first, this is an ambush, the vendor made good right away when he saw this post. The vendor was not given an opportunity ahead of time to make it right. A mistake was made, vendor acknowledged, and backs the refund 100%, seems like a great vendor to do business with if you ask me, but iam biased of course.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I really don’t know for sure who put the op up to this, but I have my suspicions, I’m sure tons of customers of Pingraffix are going to see this and back my words up, Joe the owner of Pingraffix is a good friend, his products are definitely not crap,He always goes above and beyond to make it right,in fact originally tilt was part of Pingraffix and all of his pinblades were derived from Pingraffix. I hope Jose from tilt will be man enough to admit that the materials and printer are the same that he uses are the same that he used at Pingraffix.

I’m not able to edit, but what I meant was that Jose was originally part of Pingraffix, tilt is a separate company that was formed after Jose left Pingraffix. Sorry to cause confusion and imply that tilt was part of Pingraffix it never was.

Added 61 days ago:

No longer valid

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wappingers Falls, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Playfield - Decals
Gotfrogs
Decals
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 218.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-review-beyond-low-quality-graphics-pics-inside?tu=colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.