(Topic ID: 208023)

Pingraffix Pinblades/Powerblades Contact??

By wxforecaster

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Are the fine folks at PinGraffix on Pinside? Their website says they turn around support requests in a day, but it's been nearly 10 with crickets.

I picked up a heavily modded MET Pro and wasn't until I opened the cabinet for a minor slingshot adjustment that I realized the awesome side art was actually an illuminated pair of powerblades! (They've never worked).

I found a blown fuse (not sure why they used unobtainable 1A blade fuses instead of standard pinball fuses. 1A is too low current for the automotive stores to carry them). But it looks like the fuse below because the EL inverter is shot. Would love to see these things work and maybe pick up a pair for my LOTR.

#2 6 years ago

Hello
    Please feel free to call me at 516 680 1787. We can discuss.
    Best!
    -Joe

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-pinbladespowerblades-contact and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.