(Topic ID: 217647)

PinGraffix Memorial Day Sale • Iron Maiden Added

By joeraptor2003

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 5.09.43 AM (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

Hello All
    PinGraffix is havng a sale in honor of Memorial day
    Using the code MEMORIAL upon checkout you will recieve 10% Off all orders

https://www.pingraffix.com

Enjoy!
    -Joe

#2 5 years ago

I have a question about this product:

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/met-creeping-death-speakerbladez

My assumption is that it lights up since it says "animate"? If so, do you have a video so I can see how it works?

I'm also a little confused because it says "Square Speaker Holes", but the picture shows round ones. Do you make the same thing for round speaker holes (mine are round)? I'm wondering if the text is correct or the picture is correct. Do you have installation instructions I can look at on your website somewhere?

#3 5 years ago

Can’t get any communication from you op. Started prior then ended, then sent another inquiry yesterday. ?

#4 5 years ago

Just wondering if I should pull the trigger on this or wait till Pintastic?

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

Can’t get any communication from you op. Started prior then ended, then sent another inquiry yesterday. ?

I haven’t had any luck either. Oh well, plenty of other places that want to take my money.

/MovingOn.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I haven’t had any luck either. Oh well, plenty of other places that want to take my money.
    /MovingOn.

Maybe he is taking some time off this holiday weekend to spend time with his family.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I have a question about this product:
    https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/met-creeping-death-speakerbladez
    My assumption is that it lights up since it says "animate"? If so, do you have a video so I can see how it works?
    I'm also a little confused because it says "Square Speaker Holes", but the picture shows round ones. Do you make the same thing for round speaker holes (mine are round)? I'm wondering if the text is correct or the picture is correct. Do you have installation instructions I can look at on your website somewhere?

Some older met have square speakers some have round you need to look at yours when you order the insulation is simply peel and stick hope this helps

#8 5 years ago

Heres a link to what your looking for I personally have these and let me tell you their badass the video is no justice

#9 5 years ago

All
    I do apologize... My Mom has been in and out of the hospital so its tough staying on top of the posts.
    Thanks delta9 and Msj for helping out in my abensence..
    The panels come in square for the older verison cabinet and round for the newer cabinet.
    We are currently sold out on the round verison..but will be getting a new batch in a few weeks. These are sound activated but the animation does loop. I will post a video later today.
    Best!

#10 5 years ago

p.s.: Anyone trying to use the code..you must use all caps. Otherwise it will not work.

MEMORIAL

Thanks!

#11 5 years ago

Sorry to hear about your Mother and best wishes for what ever is going on.

I’ve been trying to order the Dirty Harry decals that go on inside of cab. You started to reply to my email and I wrote back then communication stopped. I sent a email to your business w/out a reply from you. ? Maybe just not a good time.

#12 5 years ago

Looking forward to seeing what you guys came up with for Iron Maiden!!!

#13 5 years ago

Appreciate the challenges of the family situation Joe mentions. I have sent several e-mails on order status this month and still no reply at all. Can one of Joe's helpers give me an update on order #11503? You have my e-mail on the order and its been a few weeks...

#14 5 years ago

Just received email and replied. Thank you Joe.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from EarlGrey:

Appreciate the challenges of the family situation Joe mentions. I have sent several e-mails on order status this month and still no reply at all. Can one of Joe's helpers give me an update on order #11503? You have my e-mail on the order and its been a few weeks...

Hi John
    You order is done. It will be leaving with tommorows mail pickup. Thanks for hangin in there. You're going to love it!

Thanks for your support!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

Looking forward to seeing what you guys came up with for Iron Maiden!!!

Did you say Maiden???

UP THE IRONS!

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/iron-maiden-pinball-pinblades

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 5.09.43 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-05-29 at 5.09.43 AM (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-memorial-day-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.