d9922986c5b52ac55b8a672f2aeec52568c627d1_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-02-29_at_11.44.07_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, I hate to get in the middle of this stuff, but against my better judgement I'm gonna say a couple things anyways.
First off, I highly suggest you guys take whatever personal issues you have offline. It's not a good look for any of you. PinGraffix printed my Metallica speaker panel, so I have a "business relationship" with them, but I'm not picking sides or anything. Just saying, guys, when you argue like this is makes me as a consumer not want to do business with either of you. Nobody wins when you fight in public like this.
And Tilt man, it's not a good look when you come into someone's thread, accusing them of stealing, and then in your own thread admit you're just hitting Google image search for your designs.
Just because something doesn't have a copyright notice plastered on it doesn't make it royalty free art. Look at this, you stuck a big ass © over this image, and you just jacked the wallpaper from the internet, and it's a copy of a Disney design in the first place. Not sure what that even has to do with TAF. You sure as hell don't have a copyright claim over it.
d9922986c5b52ac55b8a672f2aeec52568c627d1_(resized).jpg
Maybe take care of your own house before you throw rocks at someone else's? You only spoke up about it because someone called you out on it, obviously you were perfectly comfortable taking someone else's work. I'm not going to bother with the detective work, but it makes me think everything else you're doing is just stolen from Google too.
Sorry to but you on blast like that, but really, you don't have the moral high ground here.
You guys parted ways, you want to each keep selling to the community, and it's none of my business. But bitching at each other like this is ugly, and you'll have no customers soon enough if you keep it up. My two cents.

Couldn't agree more, I purchased BSD blades at expo and they really are a great product, but like Aurich said I think it would be best to settle differences off air

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-judge-dredd-bladeskins?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.