Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tp
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
loll_(resized).jpg
d9922986c5b52ac55b8a672f2aeec52568c627d1_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-02-29_at_11.44.07_PM_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Got these in the mail today! Very high quality and perfect mix between graffic decal and mirror blade!

I have been asked several times YES all the clouds and buildings are mirrored. Looks sweet!

Any questions on pricing/ordering hit up Joe with Pingraffix!

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2 4 years ago

Wow I like those what they cost.?

#3 4 years ago

These look very nice, but I don't see them on the PingraffiX web site.

#4 4 years ago

Not there yet. Probably going to be around $150 for a set.

#5 4 years ago

They are out of stock right now, I want them.

1 week later
#7 4 years ago

Are these Pingraffix or Tiltgraphics ? The title of this thread is confusing.

#8 4 years ago

It seems like maybe Tilt is taking over for pingraphix? Hopefully its not just a copy

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

It seems like maybe Tilt is taking over for pingraphix? Hopefully its not just a copy

The guy doing TiltGraffics used to be part of PinGraffix.

We have 2 companies to buy pinblade art from now.

#10 4 years ago

I bought a set of the gameblade for POTC....

Top quality, they are made just as well as the PinGraffix ones.

#11 4 years ago

Says Pingraffix right on the product

#12 4 years ago

I'm sorry for the confusion. The original Judge Dredd decals can be found at TiltGraphicsInc.com.
I didn't realize PinGraffix reused my design to make mirror blades.

#13 4 years ago

Glad you like them Ryan!!

Enjoy them and thanks for the kind words ...
If anyone else would like a set of BLADESKINS will have these available on our site this week.
Or P M or email me directly joe@pingraffix.com
I will warn you they take a while..

Quoted from jGraffix:

I'm sorry for the confusion. The original Judge Dredd decals can be found at TiltGraphicsInc.com.

Your design?? LOL

http://www.pinballpt.com/prestashop/home/56-judge-dredd-custom-inside-decals.html

That's funny...

Most of YOUR designs are copied from these guys..

www.pinballpt.com

One more little detail...Here is something that makes our BLADESKINS even more unique.

Screen_Shot_2016-02-29_at_11.44.07_PM_(resized).png

#14 4 years ago

Copied?

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#15 4 years ago

Yes both Tilt Graphics' and PnballPT designs are based on the original art on the Pinball machine. Any fool can see that. I'm not saying I created this art. What I am saying is that I spent countless hours of photoshop redesigning, planning and laying out a new product for everyone to enjoy. All you did was take my original PhotoShop file and convert them into BladeSkins.

What you did was LAZY and UNORIGINAL. If this is what PinGraffix is turning into, well then I'm glad I'm no longer part of it. Don't think just because you throw your logo on someone else's design that makes it yours.

The real shame in all this is that you (Joe Raptor) are a very talented designer when you get motivated. Take some time and start designing again. Stop looking at what I'm doing and come up with your own designs.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

The real shame in all this is that you (Joe Raptor) are a very talented designer when you get motivated. Take some time and start designing again. Stop looking at what I'm doing and come up with your own designs.

Believe me ...I am not looking at what your doing.. actually I could care less.

I have plenty of exciting stuff I have been working hard coming out..trust me.. You have no idea.. But you will.

Listen....i don't know if you realize this ...but...

You're the person who came into here and hijacked this thread .. just like every thread we post.

How about you stay out of my threads ?? I don't go in yours.

You look really bad and desperate when you do that. Just so you know.

I get it though...

Have a nice day!

-Joe

President
PinGraffix 2.0
www.pingraffix.com

#18 4 years ago

Stop stealing my designs I I won't need to go into your posts.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Yes both Tilt Graphics' and PnballPT designs are based on the original art on the Pinball machine. Any fool can see that. I'm not saying I created this art. What I am saying is that I spent countless hours of photoshop redesigning, planning and laying out a new product for everyone to enjoy. All you did was take my original PhotoShop file and convert them into BladeSkins.
What you did was LAZY and UNORIGINAL. If this is what PinGraffix is turning into, well then I'm glad I'm no longer part of it. Don't think just because you throw your logo on someone else's design that makes it yours.

Yikes!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I am not really into confrontation with you but...

YOU are talking about STEALING? Meanwhile, we know for a fact that you copy Pinball PT and whomever else... and every single one of your designs should have a copyright infringement against it.

AND Give me a break. Countless hours of designing and laying out? Really? Any fool can see that your designs don't look that way...

And while we are at it... Instead of using designs you made while you were working UNDER THE COMPANY PINGRAFFIX, you should have came up with brand new fresh ideas that were not old, and obsolete. In my opinion that is lazy and unoriginal. You should have thought about using new materials and machines to do something completely NEW for the Pinball world. But, NO you copied everything Joe has for materials and machines and more importantly what he TAUGHT YOU about Pinball, and are using them to your advantage now... Thats really original.

And Joe may be slow to the punch but, he actually cares about people and the pinball community at large, not just trying to beat someone else because he's mad ... when he makes his designs it doesn't look like he just slapped it together in five minutes. He does take his time and there is nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to make him look stupid.

Also, You have no idea what we are working on so please and I mean this in the best way possible... Shut the hell up. I'm sick of you playing the victim role.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

We will notify Pinball Pt of your original design.

#22 4 years ago

Ill tell you what....who ever designs some blades for dungeons and dragons first gets my patronage going forward. Ready and........go!

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

We will notify Pinball Pt of your original design.

Why? It is pretty clear that they are NOT the same designs. Similar yes - they are both taken from the original art that is in the game already.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Why? It is pretty clear that they are NOT the same designs. Similar yes - they are both taken from the original art that is in the game already.

Like I really freakin' care to contact them...

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Yes, meaning Stolen right?

#26 4 years ago

Man, I hate to get in the middle of this stuff, but against my better judgement I'm gonna say a couple things anyways.

First off, I highly suggest you guys take whatever personal issues you have offline. It's not a good look for any of you. PinGraffix printed my Metallica speaker panel, so I have a "business relationship" with them, but I'm not picking sides or anything. Just saying, guys, when you argue like this is makes me as a consumer not want to do business with either of you. Nobody wins when you fight in public like this.

And Tilt man, it's not a good look when you come into someone's thread, accusing them of stealing, and then in your own thread admit you're just hitting Google image search for your designs.

Just because something doesn't have a copyright notice plastered on it doesn't make it royalty free art. Look at this, you stuck a big ass © over this image, and you just jacked the wallpaper from the internet, and it's a copy of a Disney design in the first place. Not sure what that even has to do with TAF. You sure as hell don't have a copyright claim over it.

Maybe take care of your own house before you throw rocks at someone else's? You only spoke up about it because someone called you out on it, obviously you were perfectly comfortable taking someone else's work. I'm not going to bother with the detective work, but it makes me think everything else you're doing is just stolen from Google too.

Sorry to but you on blast like that, but really, you don't have the moral high ground here.

You guys parted ways, you want to each keep selling to the community, and it's none of my business. But bitching at each other like this is ugly, and you'll have no customers soon enough if you keep it up. My two cents.

#27 4 years ago

Can't we all just be friends... or ignore each other?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, I hate to get in the middle of this stuff, but against my better judgement I'm gonna say a couple things anyways.
First off, I highly suggest you guys take whatever personal issues you have offline. It's not a good look for any of you. PinGraffix printed my Metallica speaker panel, so I have a "business relationship" with them, but I'm not picking sides or anything. Just saying, guys, when you argue like this is makes me as a consumer not want to do business with either of you. Nobody wins when you fight in public like this.
And Tilt man, it's not a good look when you come into someone's thread, accusing them of stealing, and then in your own thread admit you're just hitting Google image search for your designs.
Just because something doesn't have a copyright notice plastered on it doesn't make it royalty free art. Look at this, you stuck a big ass © over this image, and you just jacked the wallpaper from the internet, and it's a copy of a Disney design in the first place. Not sure what that even has to do with TAF. You sure as hell don't have a copyright claim over it.
Maybe take care of your own house before you throw rocks at someone else's? You only spoke up about it because someone called you out on it, obviously you were perfectly comfortable taking someone else's work. I'm not going to bother with the detective work, but it makes me think everything else you're doing is just stolen from Google too.
Sorry to but you on blast like that, but really, you don't have the moral high ground here.
You guys parted ways, you want to each keep selling to the community, and it's none of my business. But bitching at each other like this is ugly, and you'll have no customers soon enough if you keep it up. My two cents.

Couldn't agree more, I purchased BSD blades at expo and they really are a great product, but like Aurich said I think it would be best to settle differences off air

#29 4 years ago

You're all right and I wish all of you nothing but the best.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Copied?
image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Holy crap. I'm not even trying to get in the middle of this mess, but looking at these two images... Wow. These are wayyyy too close for comfort. It's like Vanilla Ice defending his "Ice Ice Baby" bass-line in regards to Queen/Bowie's "Under Pressure".

That being said... I'm sure no one here is some evil mastermind trying to jack each other's work. You all do some great looking stuff. Maybe next time put a little extra toward differing the design from a competitor's.

#31 4 years ago

BLADE WARS™ - in Pinside forums everywhere, starting 2016!

*Not Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

BLADE WARS™ - in Pinside forums everywhere, starting 2016!
*Not Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Lol.

Blade Wars: The Source Awakens

#33 4 years ago

Blade wars: the source awakens lmfao that is so freakin funny!!!

#34 4 years ago

I noticed that you copy my ideas for a long time. I never made any comment about it on pinside because I was waiting that a costumer or someone else did. It took more than a year but finally I see comments about this.
Yes, you steal my ideas and my designs. When you say you don't is because you clearly don't know what design means. Or even creativity or art direction.

You obviously don't know why the chimneys are on this "1 front 2 back" position because you just copied the layout that I made. These are design ideas that you will never understand, because you only waste your time stealing and putting out quick photoshop crap to sell more.

So, STOP stealing ideas from the real artists please.

loll_(resized).jpg

Quoted from jGraffix:

#35 4 years ago

It seems to me that the majority of the "mod" scene thrives on intellectual property being lifted and repurposed. And people continually profit off of it somehow. Especially with these blades. I can do photoshop and make this stuff too, but I'd create my own art from scratch if I did that.

#36 4 years ago

Lots of energy wasted watching, borrowing, accusing and worrying about what other designers are doing. If you all use that towards your designs you would have no competition. Now everyone back to your own corners and cut it out

#37 4 years ago

You can't just photoshop more art on top of an original design and call it yours..

That said, I know Joe's stuff is licensed by Planetary Pinball.. are the Tilt Graphics designs licensed? If not he should not be allowed to advertise this stuff on pinsde... and even if they are.. pretty lame to undermine someone's business so close to home.

By the way tilt, if you actually did an original design while you worked for Joe that's JOES design, not yours unless you had a contract stating otherwise.

No one should be able to get away with stealing from this small community.

#38 4 years ago

Dude if the guy will make some dungeons and dragons blades i wont care if he stole some old lady's purse in thr street. Dear god man do DnD!!!!!! That being said, in all seriousness, plagiarism isnt cool. But a little healthy competition only inspires better product from both parties so joejet i both agree and disagree with you. So tilt and pingraphix fire up your digital pencils and please please give us (me) some DnD blades lol

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

So, your telling us, the original Bally/WMS artwork, most likely drawn by Kevin O'Connor, was not yours? or theirs?

and do you have rights to it, and all deriviative work?

3 weeks later
#40 4 years ago

I just got mine in the mail! Thanks Joe, and Pinupgirl for answering my emails and the great communication.
Pics coming soon I hope
Gotta do a little shopping first so I don't have to lift the playfield any time soon. Seems like dredd is a super tight fit already, and I'll do good to get these sweet blades in

image_(resized).jpeg

#41 4 years ago

They look good will they be available at pinfest?

#42 4 years ago

Well, I don't think I will be doing business with any of the companies involved. I will just stick with mirror blades...

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Well, I don't think I will be doing business with any of the companies involved. I will just stick with mirror blades...

I didn't base it off anything as far as these two companies. I just didn't want to miss out on a nice looking mod for my game. I loved the idea of blades, and loved the idea of just graphics. I figured if I could get both in one, I'm in.
I think both companies have a nice looking product, and especially like the idea of mirror blades. So that was how I came to a decision about it.
I don't think you can go wrong with plain mirrors though, they make about any game look better...but this design fit my needs.
I hope theses guys work out their differences and wish em both the best.
I just chose the product that fit my needs best

#44 4 years ago

You are free to do what you want and fwiw I think they look very nice. I am just tired of vendors here on Pinside bickering back and forth and mud slinging. It is unprofessional and gets old.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

You are free to do what you want and fwiw I think they look very nice. I am just tired of vendors here on Pinside bickering back and forth and mud slinging. It is unprofessional and gets old.

Hey Gov

Thanks for the feedback and your right..it's not good for anyone. Too many great things to create and waste time on that.
I apologize that it even had to get on here..but what's done is done and time to keep moving on.

#46 4 years ago

Hey Joe. Sent u an email. Got em in. Thanks man, once again for the great communication.
Pics very soon. Just need to lift the playfield once more, as I forgot to tighten the bolts on the back of the blades :-p

#47 4 years ago

A couple Shots with and without the pingraffix blades.
Very pleased with these... thanks again Joe n Pinupgirl!!!

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#48 4 years ago

...and a link to show em
Very pleased! Thanks again!

#49 4 years ago

Looks good Magicmike0. Now if someone were to design a decal for the center panel, I'd switch professions and become a dancer too.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks good Magicmike0. Now if someone were to design a decal for the center panel, I'd switch professions and become a dancer too.

Thanks Jeffspinballpalace...Haha!
I need to change my nickname! Trust me I had this nickname before that lame ass dancer movie came out, and my name sir, comes from an old hobby of when I used to do magic tricks
Abracadabra!!!!

Yeah the back panel would be cool. These side ones are sweet though my friend. They look better in person, the YouTube link loses some quality when I upload it
Guess that's what I get when using a phone to record vids.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside