Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by PBatt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.27.01 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 months ago

Hello
    We apologize for the delays but we have been on vacation. We pretty much work 15 hours a day 7 days a week at Pingraffix so it was much needed.
    even as we were vacationing..I was still answering emails and texts. I also left a note of the website and also left a note on the in my outbox.
    Jay I'm sorry man.. I'm going to get you a new set overnighted. That's unacceptable. Totally.
    Just going through all the emails now and most everything has left the building as of today. Still a few customers I need to attend too but we are mostly caught up here..
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    I tried to cover all the bases and left contingency plans before we left but still some need some attention obviously.
    We always make things right and we are back hitting the ground running.
    The quickest way to get in touch with us is through the chat feature on the web site.
    www.pingraffix.com
    Thanks for all the patronage and support.
    Sincerely
    Joe

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.27.01 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside